zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Not a single person talked to me even after I made efforts with at least five of them today. Why do I still try, I truly wonder. I just want someone to talk with. About music, about hot Japanese guys, about videogames, whatever. 

Not a single person talked to me even after I made efforts with at least five of them today. Why do I still try, I truly wonder. I just want someone to talk with. About music, about hot Japanese guys, about videogames, whatever. 

Who? I wanna talk about hot Japanese guys, video games and stuff.

It's like there is just nothing funny about me and it repels people. My sense of humour and compassion are nihil regarding my autism, I don't connect to people and don't have the patience to wait for six hours until I finally get a reply from someone that consists of less than a full word. Recently all I can talk about is how depressed I feel because I feel neglected and that's even more repelling for others. 

I don't even know how to start a 'normal' conversation. Everything I type is considered as 'rude writing' or whatsoever seeing as I don't use emoticons and am fond of proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It's like intelligence is looked down upon on the internet nowadays and everybody desires to see a kindergarten approach in behaviour.

i always wonder if people(or anyone) find me annoying..i mean i know i shouldn't thinking like this but i always wonder... like sometimes i rage or get really upset over things and... always rant about things.. or if im a stupid fan girl that goes crazy over things.. like bands and stuff..or when i rant on tumblr i need to change myself...

(yes i am VERY NEGATIVE about myself...)

Edit: i take that back there some people who don't understand things...yeah forget i said that..

so i had some kind of appointment today and i was freaking out about it soo much the last few days. same thing happens to me all the time. i ahve way too many thoughts and always assume the worst and then the actualy things are totally relaxing. like today : expected the worst and so many bad things and then the appointment was 10 minutes long and everything was fine. 

a few days of mental breakdown for nothing

When no matter what you tell people, they just won't listen to you and rampage over you with their own opinion without even reading what you have to say or showing any bit of compassion.

since it is a Lycaon day i think ill will eat ice cream, after all i need the calories *wink* ... so ready for another round

wow than My #2 dropped a new MV today. well isn't today just great! yay me!

Since I keep dreaming about Asian girls in my dream will I eventually end up dating/marrying one?
When will my speech teacher retire or be forced to? I'd like for him to go away so much, I hate his guts! 

The scroller of my mouse died and now it's a living hell to move through websites like Tumblr or even iTunes. I need a new one D:

Ugh, I feel you. My left clicker on my laptop isn't functioning. So I had to switch and it's not as difficult but it's annoying. 

Ugh, I feel you. My left clicker on my laptop isn't functioning. So I had to switch and it's not as difficult but it's annoying. 

I think my right click on my laptop is dying lol.  I guess I right click too much haha.

I can pretty much render my phone useless with iOS 8. And yes, I'm probably at fault myself for upgrading to it on an iPhone 4s, but there were no warnings around yet that it would be such a complete disaster. Webpages take at least twenty seconds to load, applications crash all the time, it's generally just slow as f*ck and all the extras are useless as they only take away the great options that iOS 7 had and just turned it into a non-functioning device. It takes about ten tries to copy a text so the phone will actually remember that it copied something.

I wish Apple would let us downgrade without having to jailbreak everything.

credit k-pop and Arb-pop for getting me back into singing, and for dissecting vk for me

It's incredible how arrogant Western people who are currently in Japan become. Just trying to start a random conversation with them and they're all short and snappy, well I'm sorry mister, you're really not that special.