zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Literally spent all day editing the iTunes library for last.fm usage. Day well spent I think, apart from feeling super drained.

How? Remember, I'm just one hell of a lazy ass potato. >.>

Lol thanks :D  Nice signature by the way xD

^ This. You have damn awesome taste in avas/sigs DeadRose, hon. Totally agreeing with your above comment too! <3

@kyoselflove, good luck on reaching your target, you can do it!

@Shir0, oh dear, please, try not to sleep so much during the day, I do that all too much and it's a problem on college days since we get a detention if we're late. -.- Hope you can get some shut eye!

edit-badly structured response is badly structured, sorry..

Edited by benibana

Thanks benibana ^^

Sometimes I think about changing my signature but I love it too much haha xD

:) Totally understand where you're coming from with that. While I like changing either/both sig and ava, I end up reverting back to older ones because I'm too obsessed with them. >.<

:) Totally understand where you're coming from with that. While I like changing either/both sig and ava, I end up reverting back to older ones because I'm too obsessed with them. >.<

Haha yeah I always change my avatar, I think I'm going to keep signature Lycaon and avatar Mejibray.  Because those are my top obsessions lol.

Haha yeah I always change my avatar, I think I'm going to keep signature Lycaon and avatar Mejibray.  Because those are my top obsessions lol.

Girl after my own heart hah. : 3 Yeah, I totally blame Meto for the ava/sig spam I continue to do of him. xD Mighty fine avatar you currently have, I feel flustered whenever I take a peek. >< 10/10 for both either way, yes yes!

Girl after my own heart hah. : 3 Yeah, I totally blame Meto for the ava/sig spam I continue to do of him. xD Mighty fine avatar you currently have, I feel flustered whenever I take a peek. >< 10/10 for both either way, yes yes!

Haha! I wish I had more likes lol. I feel the same way hehe, I could go on about them forever ^^;

using this song to set the bar for jp since Lycaon isn't fair.

HA it totally worked, was finally going threw all the stuff i DLed and i was totally brutal.

Edited by blackdoll

I had to cycle for twenty minutes with a bloody nose, no tissues with me or whatever and no one on the streets nice enough to offer me one, instead people stared at me as if I just came from a bar fight. I was a bloody mess when I arrived at work this morning, sigh.

fucking ipod is always fucking up having problems ughh.