zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

what does this have too do with what i said... 

It was a play on words and a way to fit in a random rant.

After all.... this is the 'Random Thoughts Thread' is it not?

My comment has served its purpose as being random

^ Pretty sure they thought you were talking about a different Phantasmagoria other than the band.

*He

If ya'll gonna get all up in my face about something i said that was random then maybe you people shouldnt be posting in the random thoughts thread......Just a suggestion....

just noticed that gossip is the only pv where he keeps his hat on lol

*He

If ya'll gonna get all up in my face about something i said that was random then maybe you people shouldnt be posting in the random thoughts thread......Just a suggestion....

Yo, don't get your panties in a twist, I was just saying that you kinda misunderstood what the other person was talking about. Don't tell me where to post, I post wherever I please, jfc.

Yo, don't get your panties in a twist, I was just saying that you kinda misunderstood what the other person was talking about. Don't tell me where to post, I post wherever I please, jfc.

And what gives you the right to speak for me? you have no right,

This thread is the 'Random Thoughts Thread' and i made a random comment.

If youre gonna post about normal things go on tumblr or twatter or something.

Stop it guys.

why do people insist on being difficult? Just post and leave it at that, there's no need to get confrontational. Especially when this all stemmed from one little unintentional / intentional misunderstanding. This is supposed to be a fun thread to come blow off some steam and say your peace, not for people to argue or act like little kids.

who needs to have sex with a Lycaon memeber,  when your getting that release with their songs.

for example: Yuuki-sama falsettoing = body-shaking orgasm

Edited by blackdoll

Randomly found this on my computer while I was looking through a folder of icons.

2m3jk2a.gif

I miss watching Jun Kasai's matches. He always looks like he's having so much fun.

Chatting with my favorite fanfic writer has made this a better day for me. ;w;

Tetora walked back into his home and exclaimed: `Tadaima!`

There was no response... Tetora went into the kitchen to put his groceries down when he heard strange sounds coming from the bedroom. He walked over to the bedroom and pushed open the door inquisitively and his heart stopped. Hizakami and Hizaki both looked up at him from under the covers, shocked. Hizakami tried to explain as Tetora ran out of the house sobbing. He jumped onto his rocket-powered motorcycle and rode off into space, heartbroken...

Tetora eventually found himself on Planet InuPara, where he was greeted by a strange sight... It was a female-version of Haru from Dog in the PWO... Tetora was speechless as he stared through tears at the sight before him... Female-Haru ran up to Tetora and asked him what was wrong... Tetora explained, fighting back tears. Female-Haru heard out his story, and then told Tetora that she had just the thing to fix him... Tetora tried to ask what before he stopped speechless, as Female-Haru began taking off her Yukata in front of him and-

ha one of people in my house is blasting Seether - Like Suicide and im like weak, lame.

i still remember when i was still in high school...and i had liked this guy...but i was too fucking shy to talk to him...and i didn't know if he liked me back. cause sometimes he would look at me or i look at him...*sigh* high school sucked... i was stupid and shy and didn't wanna talk to people..

and i also remember this girl and for some reason i hated her...like something about her i didn't like about her...and i would get piss off when she talks too him.and stuff trying to act cute and shit..ugh it was annoying XDD *sigh* the memories lolz

I'm not used to things happening in my life, as this may not be a life story thread I feel like, at a push, it may belong here....

Went to a gay club to see a favorite drag queen, fainted from dehydration, got my bag stolen and had to pay an extra £60 for a train ticket back because I was going on holiday the next day.
Phoned the nightclub, turns out it was turned in by probably one of the few honest people, promises to post it to me

Back from holiday, still not arrived, turns out he forget and it should be with me tomorrow

When things are looking up I get my results and am rejected from all of the universities I applied for and told to resit despite already being back a year due to illness. 

Woken up in the morning by an emotional mother saying that I should go through clearing after speaking to many other sources.

Now I have two offers from universities and my bag is going to arrive tomorrow, hopefully, phone, wallet, ipod, camera etc etc etc

Funny how life sometimes works out
Not one for fate and coincidence or even the 'everything happens for a reason', just keep at it and sometimes you'll get an 'oh' rather than 'fuck this shit', and that's good enough to keep me here for the time being

I'm not used to things happening in my life, as this may not be a life story thread I feel like, at a push, it may belong here....

Went to a gay club to see a favorite drag queen, fainted from dehydration, got my bag stolen and had to pay an extra £60 for a train ticket back because I was going on holiday the next day.

Phoned the nightclub, turns out it was turned in by probably one of the few honest people, promises to post it to me

Back from holiday, still not arrived, turns out he forget and it should be with me tomorrow

When things are looking up I get my results and am rejected from all of the universities I applied for and told to resit despite already being back a year due to illness. 

Woken up in the morning by an emotional mother saying that I should go through clearing after speaking to many other sources.

Now I have two offers from universities and my bag is going to arrive tomorrow, hopefully, phone, wallet, ipod, camera etc etc etc

Funny how life sometimes works out

Not one for fate and coincidence or even the 'everything happens for a reason', just keep at it and sometimes you'll get an 'oh' rather than 'fuck this shit', and that's good enough to keep me here for the time being

Dont get your hopes up.... while at work ive had someones wallet handed to me, 5 or 10mins later another customer comes over and asks if a wallets been handed in - I give him back his wallet but all his cash is missing, customer claims he had at least £200 in his wallet and he's asking me questions about the guy that handed it in so he can go get his money back....

smh finders keepers, Its unfortunate but at least the guy who handed it in didnt touch his bank cards. I told him he should count himself lucky it was only £200 and not the cash in his bank account or credit card.