zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

im worried about my mom and you make a fucking joke about it...WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! im REALLLLLY getting sick of your

shit...you better fucking quit...THIS IS NOT A DAMN JOKE...DUDE...YOU ARE ON THIN ICE RIGHT NOW....

(and i needed to let this out...forgive me)

what i was trying to say is that you should cherish you parents even when you dont like what they are doing to you. saying things like I HATE MY MOM PLS DIE is the most ungraceful and atrocious thing the child could say. i'm sorry about that shit happened to your mom but please refrain yourself from spewing such hating bullshit in the future. of course i don't believe it was because of what you said in the past but hating parents IS NOT FUCKING COOL AT ALL.

Just because I said things like that doesn't really mean I hate my mom...I say things like that when I'm angry or annoyed...and not only that she's the only parent I have since my dad is dead. -__-

not surprised by the turn out of my current favs, because i still prefer reload over grieva because the vocals where more natural, and where more my style. while kaya on the on the other hand ever since salome i always wanted to be on his team.  at parts i was reminded of a feeling Lycaon has and also RES vibes too so that's a plus. the band seems to hit a whole bunch of types of song with ease beating grieva. Lastly #4 is really just fun. Femme seems like it will hold me over till shadow is out.

as for #5 BFN probably because savage doesn't put out that much.

IS FEMME FATLE THE NEXT RENTRER EN SOI?

I feel bad for the new megaromania...

ok-ok, sorry.

sometimes i just can't see the line that i shouldn't cross orz

*sigh* it's alright I forgive you.. I'm just worried that's all..x__x I know I shouldnt say shit like that i just need to control my anger (sorry for being off topic)

rotfl hahahahahahahahaha ahh that's was good

ha found it. kaya and yuuki both have a fragile talking voice but can sing in this deep handsome manly voice that will make you drop your panties. also the song talking voice sounds alike. its always best to be connected to Lycaon. i wanna be at their 2man :sad:

People still say "tranny" and make fun of transsexuals?! Gawd, grow the fuck up already, it's 2014.

It's ironic how the visual kei fandom is bad about this. >>; especially on this website, jfc

People still say "tranny" and make fun of transsexuals?! Gawd, grow the fuck up already, it's 2014.

It's ironic how the visual kei fandom is bad about this. >>; especially on this website, jfc

I noticed this too, actually. I guess the best thing we can do is educate people that it's a harmful word. The majority of VK fans is still young and probably don't understand that using it is hurtful towards transsexuals.

rotfl that's right

:wan-11:

I noticed this too, actually. I guess the best thing we can do is educate people that it's a harmful word. The majority of VK fans is still young and probably don't understand that using it is hurtful towards transsexuals.

Thank you. I've gotten some pretty hurtful replies like, "looks like someone's been on Tumblr lately", or "tranny kei isn't ok now?" Like, bitch, shut the fuck up.

Christ, some people on this site are total assholes. But really, that comment means a lot, I'm glad someone else has a brain around here and actually regards transgenders as people too.

now i wanna download phantasmagoria... what is with me o.o

Download Fantasia instead.... They will never make another movie like that in 100 years.....

Remember AristoCats? Did you know disney was working on AristoCats 2 until they bought pixar studios then swept all of it  into the trash? I heard rumours that they were literally beyond halfway through animating it but no...Everything had to be this lame ass toy story 3D CGI. 

3D CGI is cool and all but even if Aristocats was 2D it still would have sold pretty well..... Some of the greatest movies ever made were in 2D - fuck even some black & white movies were totally awesome. but no.... If its not 3D CGI then disney doesn't want to know.

Download Fantasia instead.... They will never make another movie like that in 100 years.....

Remember AristoCats? Did you know disney was working on AristoCats 2 until they bought pixar studios then swept all of it  into the trash? I heard rumours that they were literally beyond halfway through animating it but no...Everything had to be this lame ass toy story 3D CGI. 

3D CGI is cool and all but even if Aristocats was 2D it still would have sold pretty well..... Some of the greatest movies ever made were in 2D - fuck even some black & white movies were totally awesome. but no.... If its not 3D CGI then disney doesn't want to know.

what does this have too do with what i said...