zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

JULY 30TH WHY THE FUCK ARE ARE YOU STALLING? HURRY UP!

So my weight was 54kg when I was doing gymnastics
When I quit, it went up to 56kg

Then I lost muscle and went down to 52kg and it's been pretty consistent since

All of a sudden it's dropped to 48kg and i'm really confused?! And my Dad made me work out my BMI and it's 16.5????

I have no clue how any of this happens, I literally just eat what I want, when I want....

I finally told my dad that I think he's pretty cool.  I'm bad at sharing ~emotions~ or w/e, so I'm glad I finally was able to tell him.  Our relationship has gotten really good recently, so that's good too.  We didn't used to talk a lot.

HOLY FUCK kyoselflove IS like a gift from heaven or something. Know that you are making dreams come true!

I am so tired of every job's requirement being that you are a communicative mastermind. I cannot even stammer more than three words to my own family. It's been four years and I'm still at home doing nothing.

what the fuck is wrong with my internet, it keeps timing out for a sec all the dam time? just stay connected damm it

I am so tired of every job's requirement being that you are a communicative mastermind. I cannot even stammer more than three words to my own family. It's been four years and I'm still at home doing nothing.

Jesus, this. I simply don't enjoy unnecessary conversation, especially with strangers. When I worked retail a few years back people would have huge conversations with me about their day while my thoughts would be in places like "I'm just here to check out your groceries, please pay me and go home, I honestly have no need for this." I guess I just honestly don't give enough shits, lmfao.

Jesus, this. I simply don't enjoy unnecessary conversation, especially with strangers. When I worked retail a few years back people would have huge conversations with me about their day while my thoughts would be in places like "I'm just here to check out your groceries, please pay me and go home, I honestly have no need for this." I guess I just honestly don't give enough shits, lmfao.

It's just so discouraging. I've been diagnosed with GAD and Asperger's Syndrome, and I am generally being labelled as a communicative wreck. I simply wouldn't know how to engage in meaningless small-talk with people I'll only see once in my life but it's an absolute must. Society's standards nowadays are just... frightening. It's hardly a requirement to actually know something about your profession, all it takes for you to be hired somewhere is to have a mouth that cannot stand still.

Mom never bothers messaging me or telling me anything, despite me having been out of the country for almost a year. Proceeds to tell me it's time to come home because I'm getting to the age where I should settle down somewhere. Oh... ok... I didn't know traveling life was over at 25.

grieva grieva come out where ever you are. and hmmm i wonder if they'll be better than arlequin, right know it sounds like it could go either way.

can hiro like stop hanging around Lycaon if they cover one of his songs its cool, otherwise :Umno:

every time i look at my tekken tag tournament(ps2) game..i think of my sisters stupid ass ex boyfriend... cause i let

him burrow it..and he NEVER gave it back...well lucky me i got a new one and the book doesn't look like shit

like my old one.. <___< that's was probably the last time i let someone used my things.. stupid ugly bastard .

i hate having to replace shit cause people wanna burrow something and NOT return it.. this happen with my sims bustin out too..

my cousin's friend wanted to burrow it and she never gave it back..so i had to replace it.. SO YES THIS HAPPEN TWICE.( shit if you want the fucking game so bad go fucking buy it yourself)

every time i look at my tekken tag tournament(ps2) game..i think of my sisters stupid ass ex boyfriend... cause i let

him burrow it..and he NEVER gave it back...well lucky me i got a new one and the book doesn't look like shit

like my old one.. <___< that's was probably the last time i let someone used my things.. stupid ugly bastard .

i hate having to replace shit cause people wanna burrow something and NOT return it.. this happen with my sims bustin out too..

my cousin's friend wanted to burrow it and she never gave it back..so i had to replace it.. SO YES THIS HAPPEN TWICE.( shit if you want the fucking game so bad go fucking buy it yourself)

i need a new one. jin and his mom = best team or his dad too. i miss it now, thanks

the story behind nega's break up was, the other memebers wanted to go softer. So glad to have Jin back (ready to put TBS in the frontlines). oooooooo a lil tiny dubstep too. hmmmmm need more.

the story behind nega's break up was, the other memebers wanted to go softer.

Really? ...... huh... I always blamed KISAKI. Hated him for it. I know now it's probably just a coincidence that he closed down UNDER CODE and almost all the bands on that label broke up immediately, but at the time, I seriously thought that he was all "If I won't use you to make me money, then NO ONE WILL MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!1 YOU WILL ALL カイサンする!! カイサンしよ!!"

Really? ...... huh... I always blamed KISAKI. Hated him for it. I know now it's probably just a coincidence that he closed down UNDER CODE and almost all the bands on that label broke up immediately, but at the time, I seriously thought that he was all "If I won't use you to make me money, then NO ONE WILL MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!1 YOU WILL ALL カイサンする!! カイサンしよ!!"

no its my thoughts, and realies made it.

fuck it, gossip is the best pv, i thought it was plug into the socket, but Yuuki in gossip is pure hotness, and the outfit and look is way better. sucker punched by the hair and lipstick. also looks more like a prince there with that hat vs the hat he threw on the ground.

hotness beats badassness

pink or blonde though?