Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

I really don't understand the love/hate relationship with The GazettE with some people. I mean they are a great band, with some wonderful songs. Iv ordered this album, and Remember the urge single just came in, So yea, I will always be a fan of these guys. They make wonderful music <3

Yeah like the other person said: their catalog is extremely mixed and their live performances can be pretty bad at times. Have you seen the Summer Sonic performance of VORTEX? I mean ew...Ruki doesn't even do his own screams, they use a background track for most of it.

I really don't understand the love/hate relationship with The GazettE with some people. I mean they are a great band, with some wonderful songs. Iv ordered this album, and Remember the urge single just came in, So yea, I will always be a fan of these guys. They make wonderful music <3

Yeah like the other person said: their catalog is extremely mixed and their live performances can be pretty bad at times. Have you seen the Summer Sonic performance of VORTEX? I mean ew...Ruki doesn't even do his own screams, they use a background track for most of it.

Irrelevant

If so, then check their Discharge live from SS2011, no backtracks - vortex is an exception tho, it's electronic gagametal track

On-topic: i agree with mixedness tho - but the same happens with all your favorite bands!

Okay sure, SUICIDE CIRCUS is no THE INVISIBLE WALL but still, you have to admit, it's a pretty damn good song and if the rest of the songs on TOXIC are at this standard or better than this is going to be another great album. Uruha and Ruki, my idol guitarist and Ruki, those 2 should compose more songs together

I can't help thinking that they tried the same approach with The Suicide Circus as they did with The Invisible Wall. I mean sure the song is completely different, but the feeling and "build-up" is very similar. Not complaining though. The song is great. Pre-chorus and the part before that were the highlights. Chorus ain't bad either.

From what I've seen, Gazette is one of the best live bands I've ever seen. The Tokyo Dome live is almost perfect. And when I saw them back in 2008, (or 2007?) they were great. Even though back then they played mostly their stacked bullshit songs, they still made a damn amazing show.

oh, why someone own full Suicides Circus?

Is it leak already, the album?

It will be promo song/PV right, as in no physical single?

I...must...not...check...this

I want to avoid spoilers :(

I expect this album just like their past single... GENERIC

Listen to the spoiler making the GENERIC pleasure more worse....

So rude, so negative

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

but back to the topic - no matter what people say about this, I am still waiting for my first ~spoiler-less~ pre-order.

Okay, It's true that I'm too rude...

At last, I realize that composing song is not like a damn walk in a park... It's really really not easy... and I still respect their effort for making new album...

But, still, i'm hoping this album not too GENERIC, like their past single...

I must admit SUICIDE CIRCUS turned out to be pretty decent imo

I hated the preview, had no hopes for the song they choose for PV

but listening to the whole thing made me change my mind

pretty good.

just got a message from cdjapan, they needed more money for the shipping, so i guess the limited edition is a big edition, probb sort of book form like Nightmare had with Majestical Parade

EDIT

this is what i just got over the mail by cdjapan

Also for your information, we just learned from

Sony Music that the actual dimensions of the

limited edition has became available.

Width 28.1cm x Length 21.7cm

It turns out that the deluxe booklet is large,

which is great, but since since "TOXIC" also

comes with a B2-size poster, it will be too

impractical to send them all together in a huge box.

So, we will be sending the tumble on it's own by

Airmail separately from the album and the poster.

We will be covering the@additional postage on our end.

o.O I'm kinda curious about that large booklet :P hope someone is able to scan these too^^

I'm just getting the smaller one from the regular edition/eu ver. ;D

Oh thank you for this PV preview!! It looks awesome.

X-Marc, I got the same mail but I don't know how to pay them. I hope they'll answer me today because tomorrow I'm going out of my city and if I have to pay online I won't be able to until wednesday night, so the shipping would be delayed :(

lol, the stacked rubbish pattern repeats again

mediocre song, but really classy video

looks like merry's yakou and diru's kr cube PVs mashed up, with kiyoharu looks of Ruki added for extra selling value

looking forward for the complete PV, not so much for the album.

Okay I spoiled it all for myself

I checked THE SUICIDE CIRCUS

He doesn't look like Kiyoharu at all (not enough fluffy hair)

But the song isn't anything special

Red + Vortex (?) = This

Should I seriously cancel pre-order and get my money back? I am kinda skeptic about this

Should I seriously cancel pre-order and get my money back? I am kinda skeptic about this

131723878636.jpg

It was a little better than i expected, but still just something to have as background music while doing something trivial like refreshing your last.fm page or waiting to die in a bathtub full of acid. I gained nothing from listening to it.

^Or it could be about all the wasted sperm :-P.

By the way, about [MY DEVIL ON THE BED], the subject of the lyrics is altogether filled up to the limit by erotic expression, I’ve been thinking about that point, too.

RUKI: Aa, because this is purely a sex song (laughs).

I guess you were kind of right haha

Sign in to follow this