Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

I like Vermin. It's different. I don't think it sounds like Disorder at all. Much better than Anything on BID and Shiver. Not as awesome as Red though. I'm really liking this direction. And Ruki isn't that bad, even though he's doing those nasal voices. And I disagree about the acoustic part, for once, I thought Reita's basslines fit. I like the chaotic feeling in the whole song. I was worried because BID sucked ass and Shiver was just average, but seems like this single is gonna be great.

I like Vermin. It's different. I don't think it sounds like Disorder at all. Much better than Anything on BID and Shiver.

I agree with all of this. Not a bad song, I'm actually enjoying it more than anything since DIM.

I like it, i like Red, i like the song Shiver. Glad to know that this time the b-sides aren't complete utter pretentious garbage like Hesitating means death, even Naraku wasn't anything deserving of interest. This doesn't sound like their recent stuff, but can't relate it to any other "era" of Gazette. It shows some attitude they used to have, also Ruki sounding bad is a another flash from the past. Oh yeah and i think the intro fits in pretty well, and the acoustic part provides much needed contrast.

Reita still blows like a five dollar prostitute, just why won't he gtfo already.

Vermin sounds good, but not the GazettE-single-worthy good. The song does not stick. It's enjoyable for the moment but soon after I forget how it actually sounded. That's not a good sign.

vermin, i like it.

Because it's sounded what GazettE suppose to be,

on their earlier days. It got tha GazettE feeling to it.

And bass solo from Reita, it's been awhile since a track from Stacked Rubbish. So i welcome that warmly.

Red not bad, still ear catchy on which why i like it.

Nothing special but it sure does enjoyable.

the GazettE new maxi single "PLEDGE" will be released at 2010/12/15 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,785yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

btw "PLEDGE" is ballad

if it's something like Guren and Calm Envy, it'd be good.

If it's sounded new, then i'd like to hear it first before i judge lol

As far as I can remember Gazette haven't been able to made a listenable ballad since 2004's Disorder. Or was it a ballad on Gama as well? Either way, 5 or 6 years since they made a listenable ballad. In other words, I don't have much faith in this release.

That's what I thought, but I was a little unsure since I haven't heard Gama in a long while. Great release though.

the GazettE new maxi single "PLEDGE" will be released at 2010/12/08 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (1,785yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (1,260yen) will include CD only

btw "PLEDGE" is ballad

There's no word of this. The only hints on what the song is going to be like are mentions from Ruki's twitter which state it has string instruments and hate filled lyrics. Oh and a dual guitar solo. That's it.

btw "PLEDGE" is ballad

There's no word of this. The only hints on what the song is going to be like are mentions from Ruki's twitter which state it has string instruments and hate filled lyrics. Oh and a dual guitar solo. That's it.

Trombe is actually correct. Neowing/CDJapan defines the song as a "~magnificent~ ballad" and even refers to it as their first ballad single since Guren. By the way, Neowing is usually spot on with this kind of stuff. Source: http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-7457

btw "PLEDGE" is ballad

CDJapan says the release date is 2010,12,15? :o

btw "PLEDGE" is ballad

CDJapan says the release date is 2010,12,15? :o

What a nice news ! The single will be released the day of my birthday xD

curious what will be on the dvds, one i suppose the pv and the other, i hope live

depending on that i will choose what type to buy=)

just come back from their live today.

actually i have been heard the pledge as an insert song on the ending :)

it is a nice ballad such as guren :D

looking forward to the release!

[CD track list]

01.PLEDGE

02.THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT

03.VOICELESS FEAR (included in Auditory Impression)

[Optical Impression-A- DVD track list]

01.PLEDGE (PV)

02.PLEDGE (PV making)

[Optical Impression-B- DVD track list]

scene of TOUR 10 NAMELESS LIBERTY SIX BULLETS-01- (3 songs)

Sign in to follow this