Sign in to follow this  
enchuu

the GazettE to play at Tokyo Dome + 2 New Singles

I haven't check the video, but i have heard the song.

It's an O.K song, very DIM-ish ballads.

I like it, but it doesn't really touch so much for me. I liked Guren better as their recent ballad works.

Very potential though.

Btw, can someone lend me a lighter?

I feel like light some lighter and roam it when i hear this song.

Talk about 80s bands rock concerts :mrgreen:

yaaaay DVD♥ but a Best of-album kind of scares me.. to me Best Ofs always sound like a band will disband, and I know I´m probably one of the only ones left, but I don´t want them to disband ; . ;

GazettE must end sometime. But I don't consider best ofs to mean disbandment. A lot of bands have released best ofs and are still going. If they were going to disband they wouldn't have a new single and new tours coming. Best ofs are just a way to make money off of things that they've already done. If you really want to read into it, look at it as them saying "We aren't going to release anything better than what is on this collection. It's the best of what we've done and will never top it." But that's assuming they actually make best ofs by putting their best songs on it. I'm 100% sure it's gonna just be songs that made the most money and have nothing to do with artistic merit.

but a Best of-album kind of scares me..

a best of simply means that they want to throw something on shelves and get quick cash

but don't want to record new stuff anymore.

(or they have a fixed contact with their current label that clearly states a number of releases they should produce)

It won't sell as good as an LP, but production costs will be minimal as well.

btw, I'm suprised they haven't announced a new LP yet.

it just could be sign for ending a decade, (generally not their musical career years) 2000-2010 is a decade already, guys! And start the new one by next year with something new, maybe new album few months after that?

We'll never know. :)

with japanese bands, best of albums usually signify the transfer from "indie" to major.

1.Well I personally think Dir en grey and the GazettE have nothing in common besides the fact that both of their guitarist are awesome and from Mie (Aoi &Die) btw I LOOOOOOOOVE Sa Bir better than whatever intro was on Dim but I think that they don't sound so much alike to say that it is copied

2. The best albulm of theirs has to be between DIM and whichever albulm has Distorted daytime in it idr haha

3. Red.....*sigh*Not anything special it was ok but I wished instead of red they would've released Voiceless fear as a pv and instead of BID the true muderous intent, that would've been a better choice to me and Shiver isn't bad but it's not great just as Red and pledge bored the hell outta me but I guess it was suppose to be touching ballad type since the girl was crying but I didn't get the story whatsoever ...they looked great in the pv though ^^;;

4. I think gazette needs a break to get back into the good music phase bc what they're making now although it's not BAD isn't up to par with the songs they made before BID

5. Lastly the only person that lacks talent would have to be Reita but he trys so maybe he'll get better I <3 him but Jezus man get it together lmao

Sign in to follow this