Arkady

"Where in the World is Yoshiki"

I thought it would be easier to pretend to not give a f*ck about Yoshiki's last random socialite shenaningans if we collect them in one single topic (so we also don't spam the forum with a new thread for each appearance.)

In the previous episodes our posponing antihero was spotted trying to strangle the Queen of England with his scarf

aramajapan.com-yoshiki-apologizes-for-sc

And trying to marry into the royal family.

EBQsHEOU0AA8mK2.jpg?fit=3276,2340&ssl=1

Where will he go next and what will he do to not realease the new album he absolutely did complete (cross on his heart)?

Edited by Arkady

On 11/24/2019 at 10:38 AM, libertine said:

Also like this one with Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and the United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz at what seems like a Fleetwood Mac concert.

If you read his Twitter, it's pretty clear that he's most of all friends with Marc Benioff. That's part of the reason why he's hanging out with so many CEOs. Salesforce recently hosted a conference with Obama and others as speakers.

By the way, Marc Benioff now owns the TIME magazine. Just saying. Can't wait for 2020.

What do they talk about?

He was in a coffee ad. They asked him to come up with his own version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star which you can barely hear but he guarantees you he listened to Mozart for inspiration. Here's the ad and the making of.

1 hour ago, platy said:

He is spreading hope around the world with a celebrity collab. tbh as a will.i.am fan this song is actually pretty good

Not bad at all!

On 3/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, suji said:

pretty sure this is old considering the link but Yoshiki x iCarly at a Hello Kitty event

i'm sHOOKETH

ETpFrXSXYAIwtXd?format=jpg&name=large

WTF HES DOING THERE!? ROFL

Its like find waldo or something  😂😂😂

On 3/24/2020 at 9:21 AM, platy said:

He is spreading hope around the world with a celebrity collab. tbh as a will.i.am fan this song is actually pretty good

Actually pretty good ngl. And honestly, Yoshiki's piano work is the best part of the song.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:46 AM, KrumpingChihuahua said:

So he was on BBC news now with his sing4life collab. 

He's just a meme now, I can't take him seriously anymore

Yoshiki's been getting those fat staxx as of late (Wanda coffee commercial). dekimashita. Pretty tame, I'd give it a 2/10 on the Cursed Yoshiki Scale.

Apparently it's the sequel to the previously mentioned CM where he plays Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but "remastered" [actually a cool arrangement tho ngl]

Edited by Total Saikou

They broadcasted "The meaning of life" [生きる意味]  again on TBS [Japanese TV channel] on April 24th, but this time it's a special cut featuring his Nico-Nico comments from two weeks ago. It's a nice supercut if you missed his broadcast or the documentary (like I did TvT for both)