Arkady

"Where in the World is Yoshiki"

Can't believe I missed this but he did another broadcast yesterday

https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv325385933

He talks about Corona being annoying, his blog, 911, the Yoshiki mastercard, the Yoshiki wine, Japanese curry, stuff like that. I like the English quiz he did in the middle of it.  Also like that one Japanese person who wrote "Where the fuck is the new album" but in Japanese [so politely]. Stream has a nice message though, I'll make sure to “ネットを通じて. "Even though we are apart our hearts are connected"

Yoshiki has confirmed that he will do another live broadcast for hide memorial day.

Edited by Total Saikou
Added some commentary 'cause I watched the whole thing

25 minutes ago, KrumpingChihuahua said:

I can't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why does he has to tell us stuff like that 

I can't believe a guy who's almost 55 doesn't know that putting whole ass eggs in the microwave makes them explode wtf

how the fuck do people take this guy seriously and call him a legend??? fuck this dumb ass clown 🤡

3 hours ago, Total Saikou said:

I can't believe a guy who's almost 55 doesn't know that putting whole ass eggs in the microwave makes them explode wtf

I found someone in the comments who tried the same 🙈

1 hour ago, suji said:

how the fuck do people take this guy seriously and call him a legend??? fuck this dumb ass clown 🤡

Well he did some good stuff back in the days.

Now he reminds me of some girl with too much money that is hot to get a pic with any celeb she mets and calls them all heir friends .... Or so... 

Oooor maybe its just a never ending midlife crisis  🤷

3 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

guysssss this is clearly a reference to that totally finished new album!!!!!!!

It's gonna be explosive! and FXXKIN SPICY!!!

fff9bde8eb809e12c8545b78f333f2b3deafc019

Prelayout for their new album 

On 4/24/2020 at 11:13 PM, Total Saikou said:

Can't believe I missed this but he did another broadcast yesterday

https://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv325385933

He talks about Corona being annoying, his blog, 911, the Yoshiki mastercard, the Yoshiki wine, Japanese curry, stuff like that. I like the English quiz he did in the middle of it.  Also like that one Japanese person who wrote "Where the fuck is the new album" but in Japanese [so politely]. Stream has a nice message though, I'll make sure to “ネットを通じて. "Even though we are apart our hearts are connected"

Yoshiki has confirmed that he will do another live broadcast for hide memorial day.

eXcuse me, Yoshiki mastercard? How does it work? 

2 hours ago, platy said:

eXcuse me, Yoshiki mastercard? How does it work? 

Like a normal mastercard, I'm assuming... Oh wow, I found out that there's more than one, actually. 

There's the Rakuten Mastercard that offers you lots of points and stuff

There's the Underground Kingdom Visa card that gives you "member only items" (whatever that is... Free Yoshiki Bathwater, maybe?)

There's also a Mastercard from Underground Kingdom but with Yoshikitty on it

All 3 give you discounts for X Japan and Yoshiki  related stuff (like merch) from what I can gather. 

Like a normal mastercard, I'm assuming... Oh wow, I found out that there's more than one, actually. 

There's the Rakuten Mastercard that offers you lots of points and stuff

There's the Underground Kingdom Visa card that gives you "member only items" (whatever that is... Free Yoshiki Bathwater, maybe?)

There's also a Mastercard from Underground Kingdom but with Yoshikitty on it

All 3 give you discounts for X Japan and Yoshiki  related stuff (like merch) from what I can gather. 

I wonder how many people use this. And I wonder how many celebrities have their own credit card. 

On 5/4/2020 at 6:11 AM, platy said:

I wonder how many people use this. And I wonder how many celebrities have their own credit card. 

I assume quite plenty, I mean, her fanbase even making sure Yoshikitty finished Top 5 Sanrio Characters ranking every year. :D

1 hour ago, shane said:

Well this is random, but this is Yoshiki so it doesn't really surprise me anymore

I dunno wtf was running through Yoshiki's head when he thought that St. Vincent's Starbucks only drinking, socks with sandals wearing, nothing but mayo on white bread eating, clapping when the plane is landing, thinks that pepperoni is spicy audience would be good exposure for him and X Japan. I bet money that it ain't.

9 minutes ago, Total Saikou said:

I dunno wtf was running through Yoshiki's head when he thought that St. Vincent's Starbucks only drinking, socks with sandals wearing, nothing but mayo on white bread eating, clapping when the plane is landing, thinks that pepperoni is spicy audience would be good exposure for him and X Japan. I bet money that it ain't.

Come to think of it... Who exactly is Yoshiki trying to appeal to these days? 🤔 Even I can't really tell anymore.

Come to think of it... Who exactly is Yoshiki trying to appeal to these days? 🤔 Even I can't really tell anymore.

He's a man who goes wherever the wind takes him. He's achieved true freedom.