Spike760

Dir en grey

I literally expect them to solely focus on Europe and Asia atm, first gig in Kazakstan after a BELARUS event would be an upgrade already btw #buying_power_lol

it all boils down to local politics, and tour management being tangled with.

just general disclaimer, I legit loathe russia and america atm, so w/e.

bands should make cash, and not suffer lost profits because someone someone thought acting masc was a better selling trope for white potatohead capitalist pigglets, enjoy taylor swift, Japan should support artful high-end tranny music export.

Id cry tears if they played Tefu Tefu in the states. I'm willing to bet they'll debut it in the upcoming JP show. Lemme not get my hopes too up.

And man US is so lucky. We get Taylor Swift (ONE OF THE BIGGEST POP ICONS OF ALL TIME) and Dir en grey (YEARLY I MIGHT ADD). Say what you want, us biggots is ballllliiiiinnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WtD DOES have the shittiest production in Dir's repertoire though (e.g. member-specific mixes are effed up to the core - Die's riffs drown into Kaoru's parts every now and then + Tosher's bass tone is too painful to hear) - disregard MISSA (since it's an indie release anyway).

Speaking of live surprises, I won't be amused if they went ahead with 04-05 nostalgia frills as a bonus (aside from Fukai - say, Asunaki or New Age would be good to perform again?)

My black brother, you spelt Withering to death. wrong.

My fellow human being, you spelt ウィザリング・トゥ・デス。wrong.

As for me, I enjoy several songs scattered throughout their discography, but I feel pretty indifferent about the albums I've heard as a whole.

Awww cute MOAB hating like in those good old days...

Speaking of which, MOAB is one of their most consistent releases - songs flow much better + you don't have to wonder about odd song positions :)

Awww cute MOAB hating like in those good old days...

Speaking of which, MOAB is one of their most consistent releases - songs flow much better + you don't have to wonder about odd song positions :)

That's one of the few good things I can honestly say about MOAB...until I'm reminded about what they did to CLEVER SLEAZOID at the end and then I want nothing to do with the album again.

That's one of the few good things I can honestly say about MOAB...until I'm reminded about what they did to CLEVER SLEAZOID at the end and then I want nothing to do with the album again.

If we have to speak in defense of what they did to CLEVER SLEAZOID (believe me - I didn't like the change either until I "got the gist" of their actions...doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer the single version though), 'twas the only way they could do in order to make the song "fit" rather than throw in a single version that was more or less reflecting the songwriting process/era it was in (WtD leftover, btw).