Spike760

Dir en grey

calm down guys, i am sure it will b around when time comes.

I guess not many people receive their packet yet or

just so many overseas listeners of DEG hesitate to purchase it yet for reasons.

Until then, take what we have now, it is better than nothing.

And move on.

oh you guys speak your language so beautiful.

I love it.

I actually feel kind of weird since no one noticed me telling that I do have a good rip :)

You're dangling candy in front of a baby right now.

relax. there's a huge possibility of a damn transcode from the 128 kbps shit posted earlier.

still feel free to PM me if you're okay with that.

although I can't confirm whether it's legit or not.

This is my new favourite thing ever.

The comments are hilarious, most of those retards don't understand what sampling is.

pfff what's this piece of shit? plagiarism. The sound is easily recognizable as Dir en grey's Cage beggining. At least you could have improved it instead of a simple loop. LOL u pity
In music, sampling is the act of taking a portion, or sample, of one sound recording and reusing it as an instrument or a sound recording in a different song or piece. Sampling was originally developed by experimental musicians working with musique concrète and electroacoustic music, who physically manipulated tape loops or vinyl records on a phonograph. In the late 1960s, the use of tape loop sampling influenced the development of minimalist music and the production of psychedelic rock and jazz fusion.

Moi dix Mois had one of their songs sampled by some no name techno DJ but then again Moi dix Mois is super shitty so no1currs. Anyway, sampling is pretty common is music especially rap and the Dir en grey stans need to get over themselves.