Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

sky high took me by surprise, glad to hear they are experimenting. That beat is almost r'n'b inspired. I agree though that Natsuki's voice is really exposed in that song, his higher range doesn't sound as good with quieter instrumentals.

Rotate is really good! Finally a heavy song that doesn't sound like the rest.

Both these songs sound so much more mature, has got me looking forward to the album now!

I liked Sky HIgh, but I don't know about Rotate, the guitar was annoying and sounded like shit in the beginning riff which just completely ruins the song for me, it kind of got better at the pick-up verse but I don't know, Natsuki should stop writing songs, so Tama can.

Also Natsuki has horrible English, lol.

I liked Sky High, but I don't know about Rotate, the guitar was annoying and sounded like shit in the beginning riff which just completely ruins the song for me, it kind of got better at the pick-up verse but I don't know, Natsuki should stop writing songs, so Tama can.

Also Natsuki has horrible English, lol.

Guitar sounds like shit because it sounds like the person that uploaded it recorded it with a microphone and then uploaded it to YouTube. It definitely sounds like Rotate was recorded in mono. I refuse to believe -OZ-'s recording quality has fallen that far.

Still though, songs are sounding good.

Ohh, there's lyrics in the video. That's why people were complaining about Engrish...because I honestly didn't notice. UNTIR YOU DO NOT NEED YOOUUUU

I like 第二首 Rotate :D I couldn't make any judgment on "Lead" yet though, but it reminded me more of Rain Delay than Pressed Flower for the 10 seconds it played.

"Sky High" was alright.

I really like both song, I´m really looking forward to this album c:

I'm really surprised. In a good way of course. Sky High is amazing. Rotate was okay too. Glad they're able to make heavy songs that aren't just copy/paste. Really looking forward to their album now.

oooh...,

Sky High is cool, the guitar at first reminds me with Hakoniwa by Tsuki Amano, but just it :P

I don't see the weakness of his voice during ballad song like this though,

but sure a little more practice at high notes would be better.

and Rotate is so :rawk:aside of the engrish of course.

now i really looking forward for this album

It's sounded so positive xD

Haven't heard all of SKY HIGH yet. Can't really get through it in just a single sitting. Maybe it'll sound better when I hear the whole album.

ROTATE however is awesome as fuck. The English doesn't bother me.

If engrish bothered someone so much, I'd wonder what you'd be doing listening to visual kei, or japanese music in general. its full of it.

I'm disappointed by both Rotate and Sky High... they're average songs.

They can do better than this. They have to!

How can a band do better if the singer's voice is the same for every song? His voice is great and all but I definitely can't listen to a lot -OZ- in one sitting.

If engrish bothered someone so much, I'd wonder what you'd be doing listening to visual kei, or japanese music in general. its full of it.

writing songs compreteri in engrish is a fairy recent trend, I didn't mention it much until 2007 probably

the funniest thing is that I can't even notice they sing in english until I see the actual lyrics

(except for miyawee coz he cweerly sinks in engwish a lot yeah )

The european version is finally just the Limited japanese .... :roll:

EU Release date: 2010-12-07

Available for pre-order soon!

"Rouge"

New Studio Album

4046167888828.jpg

1. Birthday

2. Rotate

3. LEAD

4. flood bead

5. Pressed flower

6. REborn