Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" will be released in 2010/11, which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "A FACT OF LIFE-Halloween party 2010-" at Niigata JUNK BOX mini at 2010/10/31

their best album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2010/12, although details have not yet been announced

http://www.territory-oz.com/

can't wait to hear them, even if I am quite new to -OZ-! (anyway, best album will be interesting, I suppose, also because usually in BEST OF songs are re-recorded). also hoping to know more details about Europe tour soon!

I haven't liked their past few releases as much, but I'm always interested to listen to the music they release, so I'm really excited for this!

Oh god. Best news ever.

Just.. far away.

And I have a feeling "Zenith" will probably make its way on the best-of.

And... possibly re-recordings?

Oh dear God yes.

This is fantastic news, I can't wait until more details are announced.

I hope that they rerecorded everything going onto the best album, because I liked their old stuff... but it needed to be rerecorded for me to like it more.

As far as new material... I just hope it's better than Wisteria Lane and Viridian City.

Re-rec of full Decay, and to the end and Scene in the misereal plz!
That would be great!! *__*

The old songs are the best!

Yea I know, their new stuff is cool(sometimes) but can't top their releases of back in 2005/2006.

But seeing as they removed them from their website, I doubt it...

I really dug their last album, so this should be pretty sweet I am hoping.

Also, lets hope the best of is rerecordings otherwise I don't really care about it, lol.

please return into existence your first three and most beloved releases.

its frightening nonexistence on your site is disheartening since so long...

yea... can't wait! hopefully they've learned from VERSUS.

I worry this album will repeat the same mistakes as DETOX. Lets hope they've learnt their lesson..

DETOX was pretty awesome. The album Versus felt like one very long song though, with few variation. Hopefully their new one won't feel like one song.

Oops, I meant VERSUS. DETOX is my favourite song of theirs <3

I hope they put more screaming in the choruses with this. Like Retrograde and Blot. And honestly I hope they just generally experiment a bit. I loved what they did through Retrograde.

Blot's chorus was the best. I think that's actually my favourite song of theirs, and that Butterfly/Blot single was their best release.

That's why I think they should stick to singles. Its what they're good at - releasing a couple of really strong songs. VERSUS was that same couple of good songs surrounded by a whole bunch of medicore ones.

Sign in to follow this