Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

this is probably only interesting for people in europe who dont know the band well to get to know their sound when its released on clj

a japanese release, i dont understand

not new songs, but more to better production sounding of earlier releases when they were kvlt kekeke :P

generally, you'd expect to provide at least an unreleased song to 'lure' people into buying it. I stopped praying for any new production songs since RES didn't bother fixing the drums of VISION OF YOU. ==.

I think the only way they can justify this album is if all the songs (except maybe Pressed Flowers and Rain Delay) are re-takes, not even re-masters.

I don't know about you, but I'm buying the EU press because I don't want to buy all their singles to get their songs, and this will probably be a very cheap album and have all songs included :)

But I agree that BEST OF-albums are pretty unnecessary.. especially if you already have the bands previous CD's!

I don't know about you, but I'm buying the EU press because I don't want to buy all their singles to get their songs, and this will probably be a very cheap album and have all songs included :)

But I agree that BEST OF-albums are pretty unnecessary.. especially if you already have the bands previous CD's!

I find comments like this utterly stupid. That is to say, what about the b-sides? Half the time, they were the better songs.

*Shrugs* Better than nothing, though.

WTF?! in the best of there aren't track of the oldest release, and only 7 tracks usefull of 11 for people with only european edition of their albums. I hope they get some extra in the european release of both albums.

I find comments like this utterly stupid. That is to say, what about the b-sides? Half the time, they were the better songs.

*Shrugs* Better than nothing, though.

Maybe, maybe not.

I still want most of these song on a physical disc, and i save a lot of money on getting the BEST-album instead of buying all their singles! It's also a good album for European fans, getting to know the band better when they're releasing two albums (and already have released VERSUS before) in Europe for their upcoming EU tour. :) But I agree, they should put some B-sides on that BEST-album as well, maybe there's a couple of bonus tracks for the EU press ;D

Mmm, there's probably going to be a b-side collection in a year or two.

Though I still would have liked them to just re-record their first three releases [as I've asked before, do they even touch those songs?], and call it an album. Now that'd be too convenient! hoho...

Though bonus tracks for the EU version is likely...eh.

No, I don't think they include their first three releases anymore.

Not to mention the logo used on those releases is completely different than the logo they use today.

I don't know if that matters much but maybe it's just a sign of progression in some form.

^that's unfortunate. but checking visunavi I noticed that scene in the misreal had oz-000 as a serial, whilst everything after that was labeled LPO [or loop ash], so I really do wonder the reason for this so-called progression... oh well, I'd like a surprise in the future, for now they can make up for it with ROUGE being exceptional.

Yeah I don't think we'll be seeing anything from decay..., and the the END, or Scene in the MisREAL anymore. I think that was before they were signed to LOOP ASH, so maybe LOOP ASH doesn't want them too? Or they think they're better than that now? I don't know, but fuck, I miss those songs. D:

Yeah I don't think we'll be seeing anything from decay..., and the the END, or Scene in the MisREAL anymore. I think that was before they were signed to LOOP ASH, so maybe LOOP ASH doesn't want them too? Or they think they're better than that now? I don't know, but fuck, I miss those songs. D:

Same here. Those three are their best releases still, with ...And to the End topping it all.

The reason why they're not including any song from their first three singles are because those are Demo-singles released before they got signed at Loop-Ash, and which Loop-Ash don't have license/permission to release or distribute...

And I also think they won't release those songs again because they were unofficial releases. :3

Huh? How do they not have permission?

I would have believed that something like 'oz-000' would mean it was self-published or whatever.

And as mentioned they could always re-record and alter it in some form. Plenty of bands have done that, then again who would even own it?

Someone should fanmail them or something :/. It sounds seriously confusing.

We should sign a petition for them to re-release(or even re-record) all 9 songs from their first 3 singles.

By the way, that licensing is bullcrap since they re-recorded Fetters back in 2007 for a VA album, I just remembered. (It was a great re-rec by the way)

I think it would be wiser to contact them if you're serious about it. Natsuki, though, since he's the only one who is semi-fluent in English. I remember, back in '06, my friend would exchange emails with him and he would always, always reply. Once he even blogged about her. I don't know if they still answer or have time to now that they're more popular, but I'm sure he reads emails, so if you want to ask why older songs or better b-sides weren't included or if the songs are re-recorded, fanmail/emails would definitely be your best bet.

Now the Rouge tracklist is revealed:

01. Birthday

02. Rotate

03. LEAD

04. flood bead

05. Pressed flower

06. REborn

07. PLANT

08. Bitter&Sweet

09. Strings

10. Rain Delay

11. Seventh Tier

12. THRUST (Bonus track on Regular Edition)

13. Sky high (Bonus track on Regular Edition)

Release date is 2010/11/10

Still waiting for the album. Gonna be great! Or, I hope it's gonna be great at least.

Now the Rouge tracklist is revealed:

01. Birthday

02. Rotate

03. LEAD

04. flood bead

05. Pressed flower

06. REborn

07. PLANT

08. Bitter&Sweet

09. Strings

10. Rain Delay

11. Seventh Tier

12. THRUST (Bonus track on Regular Edition)

13. Sky high (Bonus track on Regular Edition)

Release date is 2010/11/10

That was already posted ages ago -> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=508&start=45

Sign in to follow this