Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

lol @ people drawing opinions on the album solely from the album art and titles of songs.

I don't see what's wrong with the cover and the tracks sound like normal strange VK titles, neither a good or bad thing. Still pumped b/c last singles were good.

the new song bothered me [and reminded me of another song, which I didn't like either haha...], then again... filmy bothered me as well, so I'm not that worried... one week to go, woo.

I think their "everything sounds the same," thing is Natsuki's fault. It's like he can only sing a certain way. But I love his voice. xD

Uhm.

That first song preview I guess was LEAD and I did not like it... too boring for me.

But that very last thing that sounded screamy... I'm not sure what that was....

But I liked that!

Uhm.

That first song preview I guess was LEAD and I did not like it... too boring for me.

But that very last thing that sounded screamy... I'm not sure what that was....

But I liked that!

I'm assuming that is another clip of Lead since they are wearing the same clothes.

Sky High:

Rotate:

It's good there will be more ballads on this album! I'm excited about that....Lead and pressed flower sound too similar to me though.

Sky High:

Rotate:

It's good there will be more ballads on this album! I'm excited about that....Lead and pressed flower sound too similar to me though.

Gosh! I like sky high so much. just for the intro :DUUR:

rotate is ok.

omg the english .. turn me off the song T_T. whyyy natsuki why

and i kinda lol with :...UNRELATED.... let's dance more with me!

- which will be sold in advance at their one-man live "A FACT OF LIFE-Halloween party 2010-" at Niigata JUNK BOX mini at 2010/10/31

omg i can't wait i want the album.

about the pv preview my fav pv's are Zenith + DETOX. i'm still waiting one that will impress me the same :(

Hm instrumentally it's cool to hear them do something different (finally), but this really shows Natsuki's weakness; soft songs. He's a great growler and his voice works well with uptempo songs, but this is not really good.

I listened to only half of it each song and have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. At least they're making progress.

i agree with @Mr Bacon. oz is my favorite band but i love the "low/death m." vocals, not so much the "high" vocals.

let's wait to hear the whole album

after detox lately the pv songs are with the high vocals :/

Sign in to follow this