Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

-OZ- new full album "ROUGE" & best album release

It's not my problem you guys like SIX. It can be the best release in the history to you guys, but to me it's garbage and utter garbage.

How can you not like SIX but like VERSUS?

I don't understand.

If anything, SIX was more melodic and, at times, heavier.

The tracklist is pretty much promising. A lot of new songs, woo; now I start to recall them again after a few disappointing releases lately.

I don't understand.

I'm so glad I am not you. No offense, btw. But I simply don't care about what's the most melodic or heavy. I care about good music and bad music. And if you ask me, Versus falls into the first category while Six falls into the second one. Simple as that!

More melodic and heavier. Lol, as if I care. Bad music is bad music anyway. Jeewzuz!

^ You dont have to be that irritating i believe.

Good and bad music? I always though that was pretty vague. true to some point,but vague.

You like an album. If that album has the same elements with another album,from the same band,so its about the same kind of music, how can one be garbage and the other masterpiece? I could understand the '' i didnt like it that much and i prefer versus'', but this,its weird.

What was there in Versus you liked?

eadStam_aliv[E],Sep 2 2010, 06:03 AM]^ You dont have to be that irritating i believe.

Good and bad music? I always though that was pretty vague. true to some point,but vague.

You like an album. If that album has the same elements with another album,from the same band,so its about the same kind of music, how can one be garbage and the other masterpiece? I could understand the '' i didnt like it that much and i prefer versus'', but this,its weird.

What was there in Versus you liked?

Not trying to be rude or anything, but what do you think? It's kinda obvious, to be honest. It had riffs that I enjoyed, vocals that I, personally, felt was his (dunno his name) best performance and most emotinal performance until now, great drums and decent production.

Whenever I listen to Six I feel like killing myself. There's is absolutely NOTHING there that touches me. I find the riffs annoyingly bad, the vocalist sounds bored, the drums sounds rather amateurish to me and the production is annoying. I just can't find anything about the EP that I like. It's as simple as that. And I don't need to defend that too much. I think it's garbage so I write that it is garbage. I think Versus is amazing so I write that it is amazing. It's what most people here do.

Edit: And just for your information. I never wrote Versus was a masterpiece. I can only think of two "Jrock" bands that have made masterpieces, and -Oz- is not one of them.

It might just have something to do with the production value that was better with Versus. (It can turn nearly anything decent into crap.) So far I can't seem to find another reason not to like both of them.

Then again, everyone can have his or her own opinion. I just think we're all a little curious :P

and to think that SIX was the release that many considered -OZ-'s highlight...

...take your time on the best of guys, as long as you don't forget about your debut singles...>_<.

I don't understand.

I'm so glad I am not you. No offense, btw. But I simply don't care about what's the most melodic or heavy. I care about good music and bad music. And if you ask me, Versus falls into the first category while Six falls into the second one. Simple as that!

More melodic and heavier. Lol, as if I care. Bad music is bad music anyway. Jeewzuz!

You're so glad you're not me? In terms of musical taste or are we talking about careers here, Mono?

Hmm. You could've been a LITTLE nicer in your reply. I wasn't being a douchebag in my reply to you so it's best if you think before you type our your insults.

I don't care what's heavy or melodic either. I was just curious about your distaste of SIX because you're the first person i've seen that doesn't care for the EP.

I do however agree that VERSUS is a step up from SIX.

If you read my post again you'll find a "no offense", since I didn't mean to offend you by anything I said. And I'm of course glad I have my own, personal musical taste which in my eyes, is superior to everyone elses. I'm also quite satisfied with my career. Not getting rich by doing it and I will never get rich by doing anything that has to do with this, but I am not aiming for money either. It's not the money that makes me happy anyway.

And my reply was nice. You just misinterpret what I said and made it offensive, even though it really wasn't. Not from my side at least.

And I have talked to so many that love -Oz- but hate Six. I'm not the first person to realize how bad it is. Wish I was, though.

And mid-high five on that. Even though I think it was a GIANTIC, HUGE, FUCKING BIIIIG step up from Six.

Peace, bro.

SO what happened to this best-of thing?
December.

if it's not a copy&paste job, it might take some time to appear... then again, it's still probably a month or two from announcing the tracklist.

I didn't really care for Six that much myself, but I don't really remember seriously listening to it. I did love Versus though.

As for Rouge, I'm very surprised that there's 11 new songs. I'm glad it isn't going to be a rehash of a bunch of their old singles, or worse, a rehash of their last two singles and 5 new songs. I loved "Pressed Flower," but didn't really like anything on Viridian. I'll try to get my hands on the regular edition.

I liked both SIX and VERSUS and see no problem with either one and don't see how any fan could like one and not the other. I personally still love Rexemblance and Illegal SLEEP, they're two of my favorite -OZ-songs, and so are MIGRANT, DETOX, and LAST Shell.

If you can't tell the difference between the songs it just means you're deaf, really. I mean...I had no problem what so ever telling the difference between the tracks on the album and I still do not have a problem.

As for me it's actually hard to understand how someone can not hear the difference.

Sign in to follow this