Duwang

Avanchick will disband

It's not that surprising given all the drama, but I'm still disappointed. Regardless of whatever he did or didn't do behind the scenes, I liked Noah's style as a singer a lot, and they had some catchy songs.

56 minutes ago, leighla said:

Wow.... I know they didn't have a good Rep, but I still like their songs. This is kinda sad. 

24 minutes ago, Tokage said:

lol i hope the vocalist gets blacklisted

17 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Honestly I was waiting for this. And I'm with Tokage on this one.

37 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

guess Noah used all their money with the lawyers bwahahaha

bye bye

huh? what happened? O_o 

9 minutes ago, SioriYu said:

huh? what happened? O_o 

He got exposed by one of his label kouhai's on twitter saying that all money that they get with their band went to Avanchick, especially to Noah use with prostitutes etc.

His junior also exposed that he was such a shitty person with LINE chats prints. Then Noah said it was all bullshit and he would call his lawyers. Then a girl tweeted him "Should i also call a Lawyer and tell him that you sleeped with me when i was underage?" 

Just now, ricchubunny said:

He got exposed by one of his label kouhai's on twitter saying that all money that they get with their band went to Avanchick, especially to Noah use with prostitutes etc.

His junior also exposed that he was such a shitty person with LINE chats prints. Then Noah said it was all bullshit and he would call his lawyers. Then a girl tweeted him "Should i also call a Lawyer and tell him that you sleeped with me when i was underage?" 

Bandomen chronicles

Noah could well be a shitty person because he spent the money that the band gathered in prostitutes (something totally wrong) but their songs were very beautiful T_T I will miss them.

good friggen riddance. sure i enjoyed their music but not enough to actually care about these guys