Trombe

AvelCain will disband

Shit I didn't knew Kaede retires

This one Tweet worried me too especially now that they really disband I wonder if he already thought about disbanding when he tweeted this..

Same for me I didn't knew Kaede retires.

This is totally unexpected...what a bummer!! I thought they would go on for a little bit longer :( that's so sad...let's hope at least karma returns with a new band soon!!

I'm confused, is this a known fact that AvelCain don't write their own songs? I know Eve composes for them but I thought it was only a few songs.

I still really like Karma as a frontman, melodrama and all.

Based on what I've seen (a lot of booklet scans), eve has composed like 95% of their songs since 2013.

I always thought it was unusual for a VK band to not be their own songwriters. (or at least be credited as such)

What is a band that cant write their own songs and cant play/sing songs written for them live? For that they were too sucessful. Just hope their management/eve finds some other random guys to replace them with a similiar atmosphere band and a less arrogant/fake despressive frontguy. 

exactly what i think.

I agree, Ains would have been the perfect label to pick up AvelCain's leftovers and Sibile. At least on that label groups seem to survive despite the odds (loosing band members and stuff). 

I was feeling the disband would happen sooner or later after lycaon broke up and after all the shit I've read about the record label. Sad, but predictable. I guess we can now all say goodbye to Sibile too.

While I am not a fan of all of their songs, AvelCain had a good run and brought some nostalgic mid 00s VK feels back. Plus I really liked their visuals. I want Zen and Karma to go on. Never cared as much about Kaede (sry) or Byou (what did he do anyway? Feels like he only played on a few lives and maybe 5 songs)

Wake me up from this nightmare. 

This band is so precious. Their sound is so rare.  I have no words..... Just what is happening.

What Izumi is thinking.... To mess up with Lycaon and AvelCain fans is like a suicide. 

I thought that AC will last longer......

If Byou actually is leaving it would be perfect (Kuroyuritokage is/was composed of all except 1 member of Memento Mori, and I think this is the case for Gossip as well). :D Although I doubt this would happen, but I hope Karma makes a new band. It's obvious that he is just faking being "depressed" and all (which is good because it'd suck if he really felt that way) so I just hope he makes a new band. It would suck if it takes an entirely new direction just because Eve doesn't write their music though.