Trombe

AvelCain will disband

It's a shame, it's a great band.

Surely they will join a new label under another name, as happened with other bands.

Can only hope.

I have a strong desire for more Karma+Kaede+Zen

As much as i liked them, this had to happen sooner or later. What is a band that cant write their own songs and cant play/sing songs written for them live? For that they were too sucessful. Just hope their management/eve finds some other random guys to replace them with a similiar atmosphere band and a less arrogant/fake despressive frontguy. 

Huh.

The most recent stuff has been hit-or-miss with me, but it's still a surprising announcement since it seemed like they had a lot going on.

Is this going to turn into some sort of weird AvelCain x Lycaon Shimizuya Records frankenstein band? Or perhaps the label is in hot water, since now 2/3 of their active groups are gone.

.......i wasn't expecting that anytime soon lol

first lycaon, and now avelcain? shimizuya.. :x

I didn't expect this to happen so soon after Lycaon's disbandment but I'm honestly not too surprised considering that Izumi overworks and underpays bands. I'm sure they're disbanding to escape him.

Signing with Shimizuya is basically a death sentence.
I hope Sibile doesn't meet the same fate but I wouldn't be surprised if they also disbanded within the next year or two.

Also Kaede will be retiring from vk.

As much as i liked them, this had to happen sooner or later. What is a band that cant write their own songs and cant play/sing songs written for them live? For that they were too sucessful. Just hope their management/eve finds some other random guys to replace them with a similiar atmosphere band and a less arrogant/fake despressive frontguy. 

Lol Please not.

No band should sign there anymore and Izumi should see what a shithole he is lel. 

Sibilebashir is probably the next band to disband if Izumi stays to be a shithead and over-works the Bands so much. 

--------------------------------

I'm kinda glad they are away from Shimizuya now. Hope they re-form under another label ~ 

I follow this band not long time ago and I really like their music and then I read in FB that AvelCain will disband... (;_;)

Oh shit I can't believe that! I hope they will come back again in a new label or a new project.

In light of the talk about the shitty label, does anyone have the dl on what's going on with lycaon members? It has only been five months but I want them to do something already. If they don't end up coming back then I'm not going to hold out hope for these guys either

In light of the talk about the shitty label, does anyone have the dl on what's going on with lycaon members? It has only been five months but I want them to do something already. If they don't end up coming back then I'm not going to hold out hope for these guys either

I read vk gossip, Yuuki have a new project with Eve ex Lycaon and Yuuki sing for Vocaloid. For the others I don't know.

its sad to hear that avelcain is disbanding     :sad:  :sad:  :sad: 
and i dont really know much about shimizuya records but i hope that their actions can be expose  :wan-19:

I'm confused, is this a known fact that AvelCain don't write their own songs? I know Eve composes for them but I thought it was only a few songs.

I still really like Karma as a frontman, melodrama and all.

This really sucks. I mean, this is one of my favorite bands and I don't think there's another band active rn that sounds like them. I'll miss them dearly. And I'm also pretty worried about Karma because of things he's said in the past regarding disbandment..

Name change and joining AINS plz

THIS 110% come back, don't leave me broken

I read vk gossip, Yuuki have a new project with Eve ex Lycaon and Yuuki sing for Vocaloid. For the others I don't know.

yeah it was only this one Vocaloid song Eve composed tho. I wonder what's up with the other guys I miss Satoshi :(( hope they'll all start a new project asap

hearted :(

Name change and joining AINS plz

Kaede is retiring from the scene so I highly doubt that will happen.

His latest tweet → "The last band of my life. Avelcain. July 27th 2016. When this day ends I will never stand on stage again. 4 months left. Please tell me all of your thoughts/feelings."

I wonder if Karma will form another band since he once tweeted "if Avelcain dies I will also die". Of course I can't say if that is directly connected to their disbandment since he tweeted that forever ago but it does get me thinking if he means his Karma persona will die or that he plans to leave vk when AvelCain disbands.

Kaede is retiring from the scene so I highly doubt that will happen.

His latest tweet → "The last band of my life. Avelcain. July 27th 2016. When this day ends I will never stand on stage again. 4 months left. Please tell me all of your thoughts/feelings."

I wonder if Karma will form another band since he once tweeted "if Avelcain dies I will also die". Of course I can't say if that is directly connected to their disbandment since he tweeted that forever ago but it does get me thinking if he means his Karma persona will die or that he plans to leave vk when AvelCain disbands.

Shit I didn't knew Kaede retires

This one Tweet worried me too especially now that they really disband I wonder if he already thought about disbanding when he tweeted this..