sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single, new live DVD/BD, new domestic tour

gotta look into more art by that cover artist guy because dam.......... this is some good shit...

Damn, I didn't expect news this soon. No one could have predicted the single's artwork would look like that. Kyo's new look is bizarre and awesome. I wonder if either concept will tie into a new video.

The next two months are going to drag horribly. Setting expectations low is going to be tough.

The last guy looked so out of place on the individual pictures. He looks awful as well. Kyo however looks very cool for a change. Looks like some badass from a cheap, Italian 80's trash film.

Jesus christ, I was really stupid not to get the VISUAL KEI-RELATED hint here!!! (not sure if intentional but either way:

20 hours ago, seurong said:

Nice.

Individual pics

J4FJVwVF_os.jpg

Hide_-_Hide_Your_Face.jpg

Sorry peeps >_>

dunno if hide you face things is intentional, but it does remind it!

The look is really cool! I'm also wondering what the music's gonna be like if the look's any reflection of that..

I am excited... O_o it's been awhile with DeG.

Okay, the title of the song did not give me the impression that they would take a darker turn visually. 

So when were those other photos taken? The one where Die had shorter hair with red highlights?