SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I love video games! I first started playing on the original Nintendo when I was 4 years old. Nowadays I am super obsessed with Playstation trophies, so 99% of what I play is on PS3, PS4, and Vita. Japanese RPGs are my first love, but I also play a range of stuff like action, open world, adventure, visual novels, western RPGs, indie stuff, and so on... I do not like competitive multiplayer, anything that's first-person, and anything that's "too hard". I have limited playing time, and dying over and over (or practicing so I can "git gud") is a waste of time!!!

I have just reached the epilogue of Witcher 2 (playing on PC with a god mode cheat, because "easy" was still too hard, lol). I am also working on God of War & Diabolik Lovers: Dark Fate on Vita. The next game I start will probably be Lightning Returns so I can laugh at the dumb story.

I am currently SUPER HYPE for: Tales of Berseria, Wattam, Dragon Quest XI

You can stalk me by clicking on this. (please don't actually stalk me >.<)

peffsi.png

CS:GO was gifted to me on steam so I started playing that.

Metro Last Light I'm currently progressing through.

I dropped TERA and changed to Guild Wars 2 since it was on sale at greenmangaming.

Oh man I played Journey earlier tonight for the first time in years, and I just totally forgot how beautiful and oh so wonderful that game is :D Really was like I was experiencing the game for the first time again.

I've been streaming The Last of Us Online, Rocket League, and Far Cry 4... Soon I'll be able to add Metal Gear Solid V to that list once my pre-order comes in

Sonic Mega Collection Plus, I'm too impatient to wait for sonic 2 to arrive for my megadrive

Mario Kart Wii, I suck at every racing game bar this and CTR. This is the only one I haven't played yet

Started playing The Evil Within this week and managed to get up to chapter 10, but nope, I think I'm about done now.  I can't handle the level of difficulty.  Time for me to stop playing it for a while..

Rant in coming.

Why can't I find a playable demo for MGSV? The latest MGS game that I've played was on Playstation 1 (das old lol), and I really want to try before buying (since it changed a lot, and I'm afraid I would be completely lost). But I feel like there is 3 demos available on Xbox One only, if I compare to the 360...

Back on topic, atm I play to AC Rogue/Unity, FarCry 3.

Rant in coming.

Why can't I find a playable demo for MGSV? The latest MGS game that I've played was on Playstation 1 (das old lol), and I really want to try before buying (since it changed a lot, and I'm afraid I would be completely lost). But I feel like there is 3 demos available on Xbox One only, if I compare to the 360...

Back on topic, atm I play to AC Rogue/Unity, FarCry 3.

You just missed the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deal on Games with Gold for the Xbox One. I think it was available for free in either the first half of last month or in the last half of July if I remember correctly. There are no demos for this as far as I am aware of, and I believe the Phantom Pain demo came as an extra when you pre-ordered the game, or at least that is how most demos come about in more recent game releases.

^thanks for your answer. Dammit, that's unfortunate! I know that the license is internationally well known, but a demo would have been really nice for the newcomers like me, especially when you come back from far away, and in a complete "new way" of the game. What can I do, I watched a lot of yt videos about the game, but it's not telling nothing about how I could play it. I guess I'll have to do the big jump. =3

Got Phantom Pain running. There's some funny shit you have to do to get it working right, like if there's no sound when the game starts I have to ctrl+f4 and then restart for it to work lolol. I also had to change my timezone to +8. The pirate's life