SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Replayed the SNES Megaman X games recently, they still hold up pretty well. Megaman X3 is kinda bullshit with its totally unnecessary blind jumps into spike pits from time to time though.

Also recently decided to give Secret of Monkey Island a spin using SCUMMvM. Never played it before, even though it's one of those games most people regard as a classic in its genre..

cool, I love Megaman series too. what's your fav Megaman game on NES?

my fav is the original one and Megaman II.

In an attempt to use my neglected PS3 more often I actually started playing "Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance" recently. Or as I would like to call it, "Metal Gear WTF, I don't know what I'm doing how did I even do that send halp!".

@Champ213 you really should play Journey. 
​It's my all time favourite and i play it every now and then, especially when I'm stressed or depressed 

Journey is like honey for your soul XD (ok, that sounds kind of disgusting hahaha)

Guest lynchisizer

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII... and I'm addicted... strange o.o

Finally took the time to continue Fallout 3 and...omg I'm so hooked, I immediately preordered Fallout 4 (I was hesitant but now I'm sure, I want that shit) xD

20h of play, only lvl 7 and 8 quests completed, I'm not that good xDDDD

I'm playing The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC. I have almost completed the whole thing. Great DLC, great story, cool characters and contains the funniest/most entertaining quest of the whole game.

I really need to play Dead Space 3.  I loved the first one, absolutely loved it.  2 was good too, but the first was so different at the time, so cool.

I'm still playing FFX HD Remaster, but I just picked up a PS4 and Final Fantasy 14.  I'm actually pretty excited to try it, I'm not a big fan of MMOs but I like how you can do a lot solo in this one.  But it'll just be cool in general to try, as I played FFXI a decent amount (really didn't like how party-necessary it was though).

Really though, super pumped about Fallout 4.  That's gonna be a black hole for a little while for me :D

wanted to finally play Fallout3 in anticipation of Fallout4. turns out, it's not really running on anything past win vista (only with tons of pain in the butt system-adjustments, and then only maybe) so i guess i'll try sth else. maybe FFVIII

Been playing the new AC (Syndicate) - it's alright. I can't say the game play is enthralling and some of the missions are terrible, but it is a decent time killer (as if I have time to kill).

I'm playing The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC. I have almost completed the whole thing. Great DLC, great story, cool characters and contains the funniest/most entertaining quest of the whole game.

I loved that DLC....kinda wish you couldve killed Master Mirror though...he pissed me off royally

Destiny still proves that it's more comfortable to play with people who are at least 16+ online. I just wasted two and a half hours trying to keep a group of screaming children together in a Raid, who eventually began telling me things about my Mother I wasn't aware of because I attempted to assign them to specific tasks when they kept dying and fooling around without purpose. Found another group after I lost my patience with their behaviour, and finished the last two sections in about fifteen minutes each.

Destiny still proves that it's more comfortable to play with people who are at least 16+ online. I just wasted two and a half hours trying to keep a group of screaming children together in a Raid, who eventually began telling me things about my Mother I wasn't aware of because I attempted to assign them to specific tasks when they kept dying and fooling around without purpose. Found another group after I lost my patience with their behaviour, and finished the last two sections in about fifteen minutes each.

Wow, what we do for some badass exotics items :D

a shit ton of Fallout 4 at the moment, been doing the whole play and modding as mods get churned out. pretty fun times.

still playing Disgaea 5 periodically and I've put Tales of Zestiria on hold untill I can find more time to sit down with it.

Klonoa 1, damn, that was a good franchise, shame it died :((