SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Still playing Diablo 3 and Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen. I want some nice sets and levels~ T_T
In two weeks I'm gonna start Until Dawn with a friend! Is it scary? I'm easily scared xD

There's three main games I'm playing at the moment.

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Destiny: Taken King

I'm pretty swamped with those three at the moment xD

Replayed the SNES Megaman X games recently, they still hold up pretty well. Megaman X3 is kinda bullshit with its totally unnecessary blind jumps into spike pits from time to time though.

Also recently decided to give Secret of Monkey Island a spin using SCUMMvM. Never played it before, even though it's one of those games most people regard as a classic in its genre..

There's three main games I'm playing at the moment.

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Destiny: Taken King

I'm pretty swamped with those three at the moment xD

The Taken King comes out tomorrow, there's no way you could have been playing it, haha.

^well, it's technically possible, some retailers (Amazon,...) can ship earlier the game (some people received MGSV 2 days before the release date so). One of my followers on twitter got the MGS V's collector's edition on 29/08 from a french retailer Micromania.

Now, Im trying finish the evil within (game fuckin hard D:)

Will be rooting for ya! The game is totally worth the play~ : 3

Sadly, I don't have enough time to play games right now, but hopefully I can play The Assignment chapter of The Evil Within soon...

^well, it's technically possible, some retailers (Amazon,...) can ship earlier the game (some people received MGSV 2 days before the release date so). One of my followers on twitter got the MGS V's collector's edition on 29/08 from a french retailer Micromania.

Nope, since Bungie launched the final update for The Taken King on a specific date and time. You could've entered the codes but nothing would have happened. I bought it two months prior to release but since the game runs on a worldwide server, you can't play certain gamemodes until launch.

^Ah ok, there is surely a good explanation. I don't see why he/she would lie about a video game. When he/she'll be online maybe he/she could give us more details.

Now, Im trying finish the evil within (game fuckin hard D:)

Boa sorte, um dos jogos mais difíceis da minha vida.

Will be rooting for ya! The game is totally worth the play~ : 3

Sadly, I don't have enough time to play games right now, but hopefully I can play The Assignment chapter of The Evil Within soon...

I played this DLC, isn't so hard like main game, but is strange and complex too xD

Finally got the home theater set up in the new place, so video game time is finally a possibility again. Started up FFX-HD again, though I'm itching to start something new (although I have a hard time committing to playing stuff with my limited free time).

Finally got the home theater set up in the new place, so video game time is finally a possibility again. Started up FFX-HD again, though I'm itching to start something new (although I have a hard time committing to playing stuff with my limited free time).

I've really been enjoying FFX-HD, though I'm playing it on the Vita because I have extremely limited time at home to play on the big screen.  Its awesome on Vita though.

Also been re-playing Phantasy Star IV for Genesis.  Basically, I'm really just waiting for Fallout 4, because I will MAKE time to sit at home on the big screen and disappear into Fallout :D

Well, some retailers here didn't gave a shit about it's release date, and I also bought my copy at 28th of August. 

Played more than 80 hours and currently at 56%. Enjoyed every moment. 

Also, I'm totally looking forward to this beauty. Trailer said it was on E3, but I didn't remember this (Unravel was my fave indie game from E3, I can't wait that as well). Sad, I don't want to play untill MGS won't be 100% complete. Anyone tried?

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

it's freaking beautiful, I'm already at mission 33 of the main story

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

it's freaking beautiful, I'm already at mission 33 of the main story

I was super excited for MGSV, I think I stopped at around mission 25 or something. I got tired of doing the same shit over and over again, the side ops are so annoying to me. And I'm a super MGS fan.  But yes, it's freaking beautiful. 

Now, it's all about SOMA. Omg...it's so good (even though I keep referencing a ton of gameplay mechanics to Alien: Isolation) I really like how it's not as stressful as Amnesia: The Dark Descent lol.

The Taken King comes out tomorrow, there's no way you could have been playing it, haha.

Well technically the 2.0 update was the start of the taken king, which came out a week before the expansion content, so that's what I meant.

Destiny is still my way to go mainly because of all the new bloody content. I spent about five hours on the King's Fall raid yesterday with a group that mostly didn't know what they were doing (neither did I) and we managed to get to Oryx before we called it a night. Hoping I can find a team to finish it from that check-point before the next reset.

So, the past 3 days ~3 hours and 20 minutes a day I've been playing Undertale. (cue profile pic.)

Current Progress (SPOILERS):

I've "beaten" the game once to get the pacifist end, and I'm about to finish the true ending and fight Asriel/Flowey. I'm hesitant to play the Genocide route since it frankly scares the shit out of me (I've watched the whole thing)

As additional confirmation, for those who loved playing Mother, Earthbound, and/or especially Mother 3 you're going to love this game.

Even if you haven't played any of the titles (like myself, but I've kinda got it spoiled via lets plays), if you want something with an amazing plot and appreciate  "-bit" graphics this is GOLD.
It, for the most part, deserves it's place as the top indie game on Metacritic (it is an aggregate). If not deserving of that, then at least the best indie game of the year IMHO. 

and... the second reason for buying the game...