JukaForever

Versailles Comeback

Yes❢ Versailles is back❣ But as I've said they'll do it slowly but surely. 12/28 is the beginning, how slow the process until they'll be able in full activities as the band, that's what is not clear!?

I really hope that this won't eventually turn out that "reborn ritual" of Versailles performed at 2015/12/28 fails there (due to departure of MASASHI & YUKI) and then Versailles fall eternal sleep (don't blame me...)

if Versailles will be actually reborn, I hope some new release

btw YUKI has mentioned to "expand my own musical activities and challenge my potential as a drummer" as his reason to depart from Jupiter, and thus imo he would not stay with almost the same line-up after that departure (i.e. maybe limited-period revival up to 2016/04/29)

I really hope that this won't eventually turn out that "reborn ritual" of Versailles performed at 2015/12/28

did they sacrifice Zin? I'm concerned about jupiter possibly coming back.

I translated kamijo's comment on twitter and it appears that it's an actual revival not just a one-off thing. He also wrote an entry about it on his fan page but you need to be a member and be able understand Japanese for that. I guess we'll find out more after the 28th though. 

Edit: Their website has just been updated! 

did they sacrifice Zin? I'm concerned about jupiter possibly coming back.

We do not speak of his name anymore. haha.

This is fantastic, if it's true. Would like to have them release at least one more single.

I'm glad kamijo got his style game back on point. That look didn't suit him at all. I wonder what new Versailles will sound like. Will they be more power metal like Jupiter and later Versailles? Or will they go back to their symphonic metal roots? Because honestly I don't want them back if Holy Grail #2 is what we're getting.

Isn't that pic from when they went to Hiatus ? I'm pretty sure it's been on their ohp for 3 years or so

All of you think Versailles will be back, but remember that Masahi and Yuki left Jupiter, probably not to go back to Versailles with exactly the same members x) if that's a real come back, there will be member changes imo