Takadanobabaalien

DISREIGN (YOHIO) 1st single UNTIL THE FADE

CBg2g1mWoAAXLDE.png

DISREIGN - REIGN knock off

Logo looks similar to DIV

DIV.png

single cover looks like Gazette

Before_I_Decay.jpg + b&w  with a head image 

And I can't find that band picture BUT I know there is a band that has taken a similar picture.

lol. oh, Yohio...well I'm sure it looks innovative in Sweden? 

oh yes... again, I'm sorry on the behalf of sweden, for doing shitmusic.

Ever since Yohio it has become an embarrassment to say you're into VK, mostly because people think you're into Yohio and his fanbase concists of a bunch of 5-15year olds.... so everyone now thinks that VK has that kind of fanbase, EVERYWHERE. and everything is sooo "innovative" eventhough we who know VK know it's not...so yes, they'll think that cover is very stylish and new -.-'''

Oh damn it's now 2nd april, and it's appears that's not a joke ! I really don't like Yohio, not the personn, the musician who are really boring in his composition.

I can just wish the better success in their career for this band, because maybe if they will be bad, some japanese band are better in mediocrity (but we just judge them better than gaijin kei because they japanese...)

Even if it's not April Fools, they'll still be a joke. I'm still excited hearing what they'll sound like even if I'll probably be the only person to say anything good about them. And as if that 'tache hasn't won people over dough.

Whilst I don't want to pick on an easy target, and as much as I'm already aware that a lot of people already accuse Yohio of being an imitator (and that people have already noticed how the single cover looks a lot like BEFORE I DECAY's), I still feel compelled to point out the fact that that preview sounded a hell of a lot like 2008-2009 era GazettE.

I really don't care if its gazette tribute band territory. Already like this preview more than any previous yohio work I've heard so far. Curious to hear the full song.

It sounds decent so far. I don't really have a problem with the Gazette sound either as I liked Eccentric Agent & quite a lot. I agree that it sounds better than anything he's done in the past thus far. So we'll see. 

And on another note, he looks more natural in his moments on camera. I remember a lot of the reasons I didn't like watching him is because he just seemed awkward in his videos. 

They should be so fucking ashamed of the song title lmao.

The audio of the preview is literally just one GazettE breakdown

The look is cool.

dudunuwhiuu dudunuwhiuu fokin gr8 u guize better than the bloody jap bands you listen 2 durrr

The sloppiness gives it that something the bands from the latter half of the last decade had. Mods, unlock the brutal kei thread right now! We got an addition to make.

It doesnt sound good or bad for me, it just DOESNT SOUND. Its a short preview.

With "Someone please stop yohio" i was talking about his faces hahaha i cant take it serious. But nice production overall, i'll check the full ver.

They should be so fucking ashamed of the song title lmao.

The audio of the preview is literally just one GazettE breakdown

The look is cool.

Hint: GazettE is not the trendsetter of artificial harmonic-ridden nyuumetaru breakdowns :3 (cannot blame those who associate such riffs with FITB's legen-"DUNDUNWHEEDUNDUNWHEE"-dary climax tho)

Dickery aside, Yohio is reaching new low with this one - but that's what our community's harping on for *years* so I am not gonna go any further with this euro-kei nonsense :P

Even though I find the music monotone and what most bands are doing today I must admit that the theatrical element in the video is something that you rarely see in western self-proclaimed Visual Kei bands.

Let's see how this will turn out to be.

True GazettE is far from the originator of those kinds of breakdowns, but as far as this YOHIO project is concerned they may as well be XD

Sign in to follow this