DISC 2

1 [DVD] [DOGMA] MUSIC VIDEO

DISC 3

1 [DVD] DOCUMENTARY OF [-13-] AT 日本武道館

2 [DVD] [DEUX] MUSIC VIDEO

3 [DVD] [OMINOUS] LYRIC VIDEO

4 [DVD] MAKING OF [DOGMA] MV

5 [DVD] TRAILER COLLECTION

I thought Ruki had mentioned that they were shooting the PV for DEUX but there is no way the PV they finished shooting this week will be on any versions of DOGMA coming next week since I would assume the album has already been finalized by now. Must be for one of the next movements.

Both limited editions of DOGMA are on sale for 25% off at Amazon.co.jp

Deluxe Limited Edition: ¥8,352

Plain Limited Edition: ¥3,224 (about the same price as regular edition)

If you are interested in buying the super limited edition, I definitely recommend buying it from Amazon.co.jp! You will save a lot of money. I'm paying $75 buying it from Amazon.co.jp, compared to spending around $100 if I were to buy it from CDJapan.

If you are interested in buying the super limited edition, I definitely recommend buying it from Amazon.co.jp! You will save a lot of money. I'm paying $75 buying it from Amazon.co.jp, compared to spending around $100 if I were to buy it from CDJapan.

Sounds like a deal! Going to have to get it through them.

Thank you so much! I don't think I would have gotten the special edition otherwise.

lol y'all bringing up this dark age thing lol i completely forgot

did ruki ever say what that was???1/!?!

Their looks have been good for a while, I thought the way they mixed their old looks for the redefinition tour was awesome. But this look just seems to work with the tone of DOGMA very well based on all the promotional material.

^ To my understanding, it's just a fancy umbrella term that encompasses their activities connected to DOGMA (tour, album release, etc).

jigsaw comes clutch with decoding ruki's psychobabble!!

sounds pretty good to me, 

really liked ruki's vocals in this one, i just expected a little more from the guitar department, other than that, great song !

sounds pretty good to me, 

really liked ruki's vocals in this one, i just expected a little more from the guitar department, other than that, great song !

I think its becouse of the rip when you have a proper quality you will enjoy more ! ^^