Trombe

X JAPAN important announcement

Last time miyavi talked about SKIN, I believe he said that SKIN probably never gonna happen, they simply cannot conciliate their schedules and stuff... :(

Bullshit !

I don't like MIYAVI and I couldn't care less about X either, but I think not making this happen is idiocy. They could be like, the most sucessful band in Japan in the history of ever with that line-up.

Last time miyavi talked about SKIN, I believe he said that SKIN probably never gonna happen, they simply cannot conciliate their schedules and stuff... :(

They could make it happen if they wanted to. Wait for LUNA SEA to finish their current tours or whatever, tell MIYAVI to not go on some SLAP THE WORLD ~MIYAVI DA GUITARIST 2015~ world tour for the umpteenth time, and then just gather Gackt, Ju-ken, and Yoshiki because the two former artists don't seem so busy and the latter is too busy recording Yoshiki Classical albums to do anything worthwhile.

I wish I would not like this band's music so much. They don't do shit and keep teasing us so much I don't think they deserve anyone's attention right now. But shit when they get something together I really like it. It's unfair. They should sound like the assholes they are, not good. Don't make me want to give they money in exchange of their work. I shouldn't.

Skin's not going to happen ever again. It was done as a cash grab for Anime Expo that year, pure and simple.

And from what I heard Yoshiki was the least prepared and committed to the project and only showed up a few days before the actual live for rehearsals with the others.

Miyavi wrote more songs for the project too but as we all know, only 4 songs ever were performed by the band, and he was burned by the whole project. Besides he's better off on his own.

Of course in typical Japanese fashion, noone will ever talk bad about Yoshiki-senpai so we will forever hear comments in interviews like "We're just all too busy with our schedules to coordinate again".

I wish I would not like this band's music so much. They don't do shit and keep teasing us so much I don't think they deserve anyone's attention right now. But shit when they get something together I really like it. It's unfair. They should sound like the assholes they are, not good. Don't make me want to give they money in exchange of their work. I shouldn't.

TBH, I don't blame all of X...in fact I would narrow it down to one member...no idea who that could be though. XD

[Off-topic] SHOW-YA cover album "Glamorous Show~Japanese Legendary Rock Covers" will be released at 2014/10/22 (3,000yen)

[track list]
01.紅 / X JAPAN
02.虹 / L'Arc~en~Ciel
03.HOWEVER / GLAY
04.MARIONETTE / BOØWY
05.JAM / THE YELLOW MONKEY
06.CRAZY NIGHT / LOUDNESS
07.嵐の金曜日 / HOUND DOG
08.MORE / EARTHSHAKER
09.激しい雨が / THE MODS
10.Runner / 爆風スランプ
11.ROSIER / LUNA SEA

It's a really cute song but obviously nothing really impactful. I can't wait to eat a studio version of it though. Is it gonna be released soon?