Trombe

X JAPAN important announcement

It doesn't say that it's only one new song and 10 rerecordings. And it likely won't be considering it'll be technically-speaking new songs. Like in my mind it will be Born to Be Free, Hero, and Beneath the Skin... Possibly IV and Jade, but not certainly. The original mix of Scarlet Love Song. So if it's at that then we have 6 old songs and it'll be at LEAST 4 new songs if not more. 

I honestly don't know if I believe them or not, but I want to because I want this album so bad it hurts.

If they release like only one new song after all this time, it would be the greatest pisstake of all time in J-Rock history. Also the guffaws would be epic. 

Cautiously optimistic.

I mean, not for the CD but for the quality of the lulz that will be generated by it's delay or underwhelming release.

Hopefully they perform a new song! And maybe announce the official album release date...? Am I being to optimistic?

Yes. But stranger things have happened.

Well it's exciting that they have a release month but I thought it was gonna be April? Anyway, I hope it actually comes out in August.

At the end of the day, I dont fucking care what people are thinking and saying about them. I fucking love them. Can't wait to hear these new songs.

@X-Marc oop I had no idea. Well I suppose I'll just not have my hopes up for an XMSG DVD altho I would love to relive that night again and again.

@Wonrei yeah they actually shot a music video for it back in August or September and then played it at XMSG.