zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

*sets uo a gravestone*

Please writ on it:

Here rests waru - thank you for coming to nocturnal bloodlust!

It was so amzing. And i am so dead

now

Yoshiki's REAL important announcement: Yoshiki was Trombe all along and he's leaving MH because we keep roasting his chips brand

also, do this :X'D::X'D::X'D::rockon:

pugyiYS.jpg

Edited by Tokage

the trombe goodbye thread will go down in history as the most wild drama filled thread since the kisaki tape scandal

literally everyone more than 3 people have beef with are getting dragged...thank u ALL

4 hours ago, emmny said:

the trombe goodbye thread will go down in history as the most wild drama filled thread since the kisaki tape scandal

literally everyone more than 3 people have beef with are getting dragged...thank u ALL

you want this?

ahahahahaha that part that was directed at me, if that wasnt an abuse of power idk what is. And honey that wasnt Key gettin attacked so im all good, just giving a different perspective, but that illegal right?  or just with some right. And  oh ya gotta love the hypocrisy, and dodging.

45 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

you want this?

Some people just love drama on the internet man, it's a part of troll culture. They feed off all the negativity and stupidity.  The thing is there's such a thing as "good" drama that is legitimately funny like the Kisaki thread or the gay Egyptian thread from TW days  and then there's "bad" drama  like this that is just nothing but a big ball of negativity and does nothing but hurt the community. But sad thing is trolls don't discriminate between the two, it's all the same in their eyes, anything to keep the flames alive and the hate flowing.

.... Please refresh my memory on that gay egyptian thing

Edited by Tokage

hard time i believing that coming you

2 hours ago, ArtFart said:

I now get to give dogs a bath and trim their fur for a living.... I'm living the dream, guys!

Wanna be my Shiba's personal groomer? lol

On 7/26/2016 at 1:35 AM, blackdoll said:

ahahahahaha that part that was directed at me, if that wasnt an abuse of power idk what is. And honey that wasnt Key gettin attacked so im all good, just giving a different perspective, but that illegal right?  or just with some right. And  oh ya gotta love the hypocrisy, and dodging.

In all honesty, I can ban you whenever I desire for no reason whatsoever and none of the staff would stop me. I can ban you like I banned that third rate troll @Xetem the other day. He's banned to the ninth level of Monochrome Hell, which is a place so bad you can't even load the forum anymore. It's just a white screen.

But you are still here.

Think about that.

3 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Wanna be my Shiba's personal groomer? lol

For the low low price of $99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.84

inhales

this is my 100th post. better make it count.

Spoiler

mia's a hoe

Edited by itsukoii

bad drama = trolling = literally demons getting dragged for the mess that they are? oops! y'all don't know the least bit ww

im so sad when my name gets dragged into trolling im fking mediocre compared to our lord and saviour Herpes i wish i was TRU troll.

hey who wants to come and

kill me

Spoiler

in real life

???????????

10 hours ago, ArtFart said:

For the low low price of $99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.84

You really have to fix that 9 key, wow. 

I can do $10 bucks a groom sure lol.