zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

[me waking up this morning] IM GOING 2 FIND A JOB AND MAKE MONEY

[me rn] nvm i'm gonna write fanfiction all day

10 hours ago, Spectralion said:

I almost forgot how good Rentrer en Soi's early releases... 

They have that fire

I love getting food poisoning from dollar store food and having to go to the bathroom 87 million times a day!

IMG_5099.gif

i could stare at this for hours

I don't know why I'm afraid to gush about my favorite band. Because lowkey I love them lots and i'm a fan 4 lyfe but I'm just worried that there will be CONCERNS about my sanity. IDK MANG

11 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

I don't know why I'm afraid to gush about my favorite band. Because lowkey I love them lots and i'm a fan 4 lyfe but I'm just worried that there will be CONCERNS about my sanity. IDK MANG

shamelessly gushing is always the correct answer. I do it all the time :D

unrelated random thoughts: Been watching Bojack Horseman... this shit is so real I literally cannot. It's hilarious and depressing all at once. Also, I'm leaving for Hawaii the day after tomorrow and haven't even started thinking about packing..

39 minutes ago, echo said:

unrelated random thoughts: Been watching Bojack Horseman... this shit is so real I literally cannot. It's hilarious and depressing all at once. 

Bojack Horseman is like the best thing in animated series recently next to Rick & Morty. It's just amazing (and devastating XD).

help...

HELP???

IVE BEEN FIGHTING FROM THE SECOND I BROKE FREE OF THE EARTHS CRUST BECAUSE OF WHAT U DID TO MY COLONY

BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUUU DID TO MY PLANET
BECAUSE OF WHAT UUUUU DID TO MY DIAMOND

me: Y'ALL ARE NASTY ASS FANS FOR WANTING 2 FUCK THE MEMBERS N SHIT

also me: uruha can play the solo for ugly inside of me any day

Those 3 jerky sticks may now be making me have to see a doctor lol what even is my life? I need to eat better.

its been about a week or 2, i think it's about time i stop hiding. I am

Spoiler

a narto shippuden fan, i thought it sucked but 400 to now was really good story wise even if saske is a rip off of vegeta  and narto of goku. and seeing how i always dont count the bad (excluding Lycaon, cause they have non) and count all of orochimaru and sharingan/rinnigan i like the anime. also reverse herome justu on the big bad women, respect. also enjoy movie 7.

conclusion visul powers got me

On 8/9/2016 at 6:04 AM, tetsu_sama69 said:

I know how you feel bro. I have problems with gushing about my fave bads as well. 

Although, ironically I have absolutely zero problems with gushing about my fave games and game characters.

I MEAN SOLAS MY VIDYAGAEUM HUSBANDO. DAT SEXY EGG omg yasss. 

God, I haven't gotten shitfaced in years. I wonder if my body can do it for just one more night?

Welp. I'll know soon enough.

Liquor me up baby.