zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

mom u dont understand i am drone goth now

u dont get it...this is me...boris sunn and earth...real sad drone girl hours smash that like

10 years ago we had bob boris, johnny sunn and steve earth..... now we have no boris, no sunn and no earth....

The gallo's D album is everything Avelcain, and DADAROMA should have been.

Honestly, folks, if you're going to keep

[YOU NEED A MONOCHROME-HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS POST]

When your hard work goes unnoticed by everyone

I don't exactly know where else to say this, but you wanted feedback on your business-tactics and whatnot and this seems like a part of the forum where your activity is centered at. So I am sorry to say this, but you might just be chasing your customers away if you keep complaining about one instance where things didn't go as well as you would have liked initially. It truly feels as if you are accusing us of not showing up at your streams every single time by posting these passive-aggressive messages all over the forum since last weekend. Moaning about not being able to pay your rent unless we empty your catalogue is also one of them, in my eyes it's also an odd thing to set up a business when you're not financially ready for it, and then proceed to push the blame towards your customers. It is a less than professional stance towards your customers to constantly push their noses into your discontent and it very well might be one of the greater factors that keeps people at bay. It certainly isn't inspiring me to show up.

hey kids! listen to some amber gris, take 17 shots of tequila with me and proceed to sleep well :)

That feel when your sex tape gets leaked to [YOU NEED A MONOCHROME-HEAVEN PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO UNLOCK THE REST OF THIS POST] 

good thing i have a premium account!

para's sex tape, here i come ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)