zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Pocky and Yuu from NOA's new band finally posted a full song on Youtube as a Christmas present, and it's adorable. God, that engrish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6IN7RckMBo

Weird seeing Pocky's voice coming out of Yuu's mouth, but I guess this makes more sense than filming him drumming since the video is only going to be up for two days.

And none of that Vampire Diaries shit  :urg: Btw, I always wondered how can vampires walk around with their mouthes closed without punctureing themselves. Or do they magically grow their fangs whenever they have an urge to feed?

This!

And none of that Vampire Diaries shit  :urg: Btw, I always wondered how can vampires walk around with their mouthes closed without punctureing themselves. Or do they magically grow their fangs whenever they have an urge to feed?

Have you never tried those fake vampire theeth? Works perfectly, and I never had any problem closing my mouth. Unless you have teeth like Karl Burlow from the Salem's Lot mini-series (which is most excellent by the way)

b6170fe6d3bfdd3b9cdc3ba41b83ffe9.jpg

Also, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Twilight and so on are so bad. How do you turn soething as cool as vampires into disgusting, weak fucking cunts like that? It's incredible really.

Also, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Twilight and so on are so bad. How do you turn soething as cool as vampires into disgusting, weak fucking cunts like that? It's incredible really.

Taste, entirely. Some people prefer to romanticize vampires and see them in the light of beauty and sophistication, and some rather see them as vulgar and inhumane ghouls. It's entirely up to preference.

there is LITERALLY nothing romantic about some old, pasty bald white douche in a crusty suit with a bat fursona tbh

unless you're a furry...(or those people who legit think they are real life vampires)

I didn't get what I wanted yay.

</3

Didn't get anyyyythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing 

plsreturn

I just want to watch the fucking video to Soundgarden's Jesus Christ Pose - good ol' raw Grunge Rock. So why the fuck do I have to watch before a 30 sec. long commercial for some annoying shitheads who pretend to be able to sing without sounding like a cat that's get slaughtered with a spoon when not even autotune nor audio manipulation are able to save it?

It's ok to have to watch commercials about tampons and baby stuff but actual pop music is way too inhuman.

I'vegot a shitload of beers, but the majority I am almost afraid of drinking because they're so god damne expensive. Among them a couple of beers from a local monastery, Reins Kloster. Top quality stuff. It's so good, man.

Fuck it, I'm out of booze. Just me and my memories... Someone shoot me, please. :'D

Damn wine doesn't work anymore like it used to do. I feel like I'm sober after a 0,75 l-bootle, meh,

if you like asian guys here is your present

hit that like button if you love to relax in a bathtub full of sour milk from time to time