zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Never thought I'd not like to wear my leather jacket when the weather is cold enough for it. Anyway I should tomorrow sew on the back patch to my other jacket.

I feel no pain but this healing process is gonna be so annoying i literally cant move my nose or breathe for such a while i miss what my old nose was :((

while "the leftovers" was fine and great at the end, Da Vinci's Demons first eps were shit except for the posh guy. i feel like i should have waited though for the leftovers and watched it as a whole cause i was fucking around with it not taking it seriously till the last some. skipped the first ep too cause who gives a shit about that family. sad thugh about the twins since they are no longer on teen wolf.

this winter better have peaky blinders and marco polo or im suing netflex. cause s2 of hemlock was trash and im waiting watch 3 and that new marvel joint too, speaking of which were the fuck is x-men -- the best thing cartoonwise to come out of marvel's ass, spider got ruined after spectacular, ultimate spiderman belongs in hell

After such a long time you should mean that it doesn't hurt that much anymore but nope, hurts likes it's the first day.

The last 2 years ran by like a bad delirium and it still goes on that way.

Remember me to invade Scandinavia for being sympathic and conquer Austria so I can make Vienna my capital lol.

So, first my grandmother already passed away this summer, now one of my aunts on the same side of the family is probably not going to make it to the end of 2015 either.. Damn. :/

So, first my grandmother already passed away this summer, now one of my aunts on the same side of the family is probably not going to make it to the end of 2015 either.. Damn. :/

That stinks...I hope she makes it.

Yay not my ideal closing but it was something and the hoe knew it too, maybe we will meet again and exchange words, maybe more intimate.....

also back to #teamKyo this dancehall got me wishing she was here so she can get "freaked" on or just get this

Yay not my ideal closing but it was something and the hoe knew it too, maybe we will meet again and exchange words, maybe more intimate.....

also back to #teamKyo this dancehall got me wishing she was here so she can get "freaked" on or just get this

you keep leaving me out though, you haven't like come to bed in weeks. You been wearin less and goin out more, dont be cheatin on me with kyo >.>

you keep leaving me out though, you haven't like come to bed in weeks. You been wearin less and goin out more, dont be cheatin on me with kyo >.>

by weeks you mean a couple of days. I am a President, and we have been on are honeymoon for a good minute so i gotta make sure shit wasnt slacking even though i gave Tetora the whip (employees sighed a waver) just in-case. and i have shit to catch up on.

and its not my fault these new beats make me think of Kyo jamaca is the place of twerking and whineing and Kyo the place of royalty.

and kyo taken so there's no chance of cheating.........................

ill be back 11