zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

These people, these picture just be commin out of no where. like dam can you prep me first

Seeing fucking E-Type live tonight. This is gonna be so fucking awesome! I actually bought both the single Angels Crying and album Last Man Standing back when they were released, and this guy was easily one of the big heroes of the late 90's and early 00's. Dee Demirbag was an easy choice for best girl alive back then.

idtuv6.gif

Then from nowhere came Shakira and that was it. Dear Dee had lost her place and never mnaged to win it back. Shakira's ass and his were way too powerful for her.

tumblr_mlo7imtE6k1rjn7v9o5_250.gif

Dee probably won't show up tonight, though. Such a shame. But I am sure the replacement is just as good as lip-syncing. Hopefully she's just as good at shaking her body too. :D

Went to Club Ellui in Gangnam last night and somehow managed to get free entry, free JD & coke, free tequila shots, free beer and didn't even have to take a taxi back because we just got the first train instead. Cheapest night out ever.

Guest lynchisizer

this year was full of disappointments...

Super panic mode right now since a ton of major Japanese music-based YT channels have just been region blocked in the U.S.
Anything under ownership by Victor Entertainment, Sony, columbia, "eLicense" etc. have been blocked.
Channels like Pony Canyon and Danger Crue (under Sony's distribution) have also been region blocked.

Apparently this is in preparation for YT Red coming out in 4 days... WTF

Super panic mode right now since a ton of major Japanese music-based YT channels have just been region blocked in the U.S.

Anything under ownership by Victor Entertainment, Sony, columbia, "eLicense" etc. have been blocked.

Channels like Pony Canyon and Danger Crue (under Sony's distribution) have also been region blocked.

Apparently this is in preparation for YT Red coming out in 4 days... WTF

I think you should post it on the YT Red topic, also we can try to make a bigger list of channels from japanese music and others like you did.

My fear is that we will need to pay to watch this contents now.

I just noticed that Onmyou-Za's Kongou Kyuubi (Indestructible Ninetails) that was released on 2009.09.09 was their 9th full-length album, and the conceptual Ninetails suite starts from track 9 onwards, not mentioning the second track in the suite is 9 minutes length.

I just noticed that Onmyou-Za's Kongou Kyuubi (Indestructible Ninetails) that was released on 2009.09.09 was their 9th full-length album, and the conceptual Ninetails suite starts from track 9 onwards, not mentioning the second track in the suite is 9 minutes length.

Conspiracy?

okay lol so yuto has now yuukis makeup & haircut

what are you doing shimizuya records, already running out of ideas? they look like siblings soo good tho

CSK2Bc8U8AE7n6Q.jpg

SCREW THAT EMOTIONAL CRUD I WAS TYPING... Bonsaijodelfisch and BoringHorror have killer soundclouds...check them out omg, y'know if you haven't already. 

Kpop workout flow today, been so foucused on nicki till now. went well too

Those times when you go out on two dates with a guy and for a third time randomly come across him in a store where you talk for a while, you have great chemistry (from your perspective) and even have him tell you that he's interested in you, but proceedingly he just stops messaging you or the messages that he does send consist of two or less words. Honestly, what do I keep doing wrong that men lose interest in me so quickly?

Those times when you go out on two dates with a guy and for a third time randomly come across him in a store where you talk for a while, you have great chemistry (from your perspective) and even have him tell you that he's interested in you, but proceedingly he just stops messaging you or the messages that he does send consist of two or less words. Honestly, what do I keep doing wrong that men lose interest in me so quickly?

Nothing at all. People these days suck terribly.

I'm entirely too tired of fighting to avoid other people's anger. I'm so sick and tired of feeling guilty about everything. I'm sick and tired of being made to feel like I'm the one that's insane.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm a loser, a pile of rotting horse shit. I am and always will be alone, I deserve a violent death, I deserve a split skull. My brain torn to shreds, my throat snapped, my arms broken. I deserve to be shoved off of a cliff, to be shot multiple times until unrecognizable, slow painful torture. I'll leave the world how I came, alone. Live alone die alone. Die as I've lived, a filthy unwanted heathen . A Shit stain, a tragic mistake, bile, a whiny baby, a pussy, nothing but an insignificant fly. A germ, scum, maggot, worm, pathetic excuse for a sack of flesh.

for maximum fun the bats should fly away whenever a mouse cursor comes near it so you can just chase bats around the screen the whole day and be an useless piece of shit to society as a whole that would be 10/10