zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

^ Thank you, everyone. Can't stop crying from all the lovely messages.

It means a lot. It's nice to see people here be so kind and understanding. 

You are most welcome, we're glad to help anyway we can (>^-^)>

Fighto sairensu, it's worth it :3

Thank You, I'll say goodbye soon.

Though it's the end of the world don't blame yourself..now

And if it's true,

I won't surround you,

and I won't give life to the world, 

That  was  our own.

i swear me and aferni hijack this thread like 3x a week to act emotional and subpost someone

i fucking love kesshou hana like i want to scream and profess my undying love of the song im in disbelief lycaon wrote a song so fucking good

but will visual kei cure my ever-present loneliness good question

i swear me and aferni hijack this thread like 3x a week to act emotional and subpost someone

can't do it any other way

This is literally the only scene that I remembered from the first few episodes of Attack on Potatoes. Everything else I just kind of slept through.

Me too, haha. Have you finished this yet?

It was quite a chore for me to sit through, but it did eventually pick up near the end. There were definitely some exciting and well executed moments, mostly thanks to the animation and music/music direction, but overall I felt like the hype was unfounded.

This is literally the only scene that I remembered from the first few episodes of Attack on Potatoes. Everything else I just kind of slept through.

6igfj2U.gif

It was quite a chore for me to sit through, but it did eventually pick up near the end. There were definitely some exciting and well executed moments, mostly thanks to the animation and music/music direction, but overall I felt like the hype was unfounded.

Guys I felt the same ._.

This anime never lived up to it's hype for me.

I agree that the animation and the music was great, and the plot was reaaaally interesting, but imo they fucked up the characters. They just felt SO damn cliche(you don't know how happy I was when Eren got eaten by a titan, then the dread when I realised that he would be coming back cuz he's the main). Mikasa was an awesome character, but then as the episodes went on, her character went downhill. Armin, let's not even talk about him. And ffs, I felt nothing when Petra and the rest of the squad got wiped out by titans, I was like "wellp, too bad I guess .-.".

The only characters I like were Levi and Sasha (mein potato girl <3 )

After watching the second ep of Hotel i understand why one would get a lady gaga tat

I finished it after deciding to just continue through it by continuing episode six and up. I mostly waited for the hype to die down and got into it after being coerced by a good friend to watch it. I have to admit that the second opening is a lot better in both the music and visuals because it doesn't recycle animation used in the actual episodes. Also, the second opening reminds me of Galneryus for some reason.

They just felt SO damn cliche.

I expected as such with a shoujen-esque series. But, I put that aside and actually saw some growth with a lot of the characters that isn't Eren and maybe Mikasa. Although at this point, I honestly don't care if Annie dies or not.

Realizing that DEZERT, THE BLACK SWAN And DADAROMA are releasing albums soon.

tumblr_mmpbosyNbp1qcsnnso1_500.gif

looks like i rubbed off on someone, get to twerkinh honeybun

What type of music do you listen to now? Not that i'm trying to pick your brain for the trade-off or anything...  :wan-23:

Huehuehue nice try weebadmin~chan :'3

Well I guess I can give you something to start with, I listen mostly to metal(all subgenres included) but I am open to any kind of music =w=

Why guys ? Attack on Titan is good xD

Since you don't got on the anime, try Attack on Titan: No Regrets, it's two ep if I'm correct.

I couldn't get into Shingeki no Kyojin either. After the first two or three episodes everything went downhill and pretty much the rest of the anime consisted of waiting and anticipating what would happen next. But nothing ever really happened.