zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

back on my core/metal ipod, and I'm like damm vk sucks at djent/core. I still thinks its great how Lycaon used it (as in not going hard). in fact artema is the only total jp core band i'll credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoWeeXOCiyk

was the song i was listening to.

So I keep listening to the songs that'll be featured in Lin's rerecording mini-album, and I've grown attached to them ;w; they'll sound so weird when I hear the newer versions soon. ;w; (and hopefully FREEDOM won't be as bad xD)

so i fucking wasn't paying attention to this one group, and when i looked back turns out their is a Korean ver of Lycaon (ha they have more sex appeal), vut their music is way different. And one guy is looking like avatar. but i'm going to slow down and wait for their next video, and Lycaon's next look. Its like i'm slowing going #TeamSouthKorea with visuals(Lycaon still is the best music). props for getting me into rap music

Anyway k-pop <3 just got to weed though the crap to find the good stuff. A-pop <3 less diverse but so good anyway!

Visual is dead, all that's left is music

Edited by blackdoll

if i was just starting out, it woulb bangtan everything. but seriously never seen so much proper swagg. and that leather tho. but like they work with so many famous americans like the legends or highly respected ones. these boys must be special or the ppl they worked with needed money

this is still a funny mission

why isn't meji's pv out yet? are they a yes or a no?

Can someone please sign into their Ameblo account and check out what Gara (Merry) posted? XD I dont think it's that important, probably addressing those who are in the MERRY fanclub, either that or it's something very personal, but I'm just curious.

When you agree with people on the internet but you're being ironic about it and they don't get it.

Anyways. I hope my flight won't get cancelled because of the air traffic controller strike next week... .-. but it probably will :< I'm annoyed already

I avoid my stepdad as much as I can because he's been a pain in the ass recently. Also, his heavy breathing, eating, and other bodily noises are stressing on my AS as fuck at the moment. I can't wait until he goes away for two weeks.

everytime i think of that that song, my mind gets all into, and i can feel it, probably because my head avatar hits that part so sweetly. *goes to go listen to it*

Edited by blackdoll

yuuki as a blood splated nurse tho, best cos play for me or wait is he making fun of old school? haha

Can U2 just pick up their bags and stop invading people's privacy? If this is the only way they can still reach publicity, then that's really fucking sad. I don't want their crap on my phones.