zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

On 6/29/2016 at 6:15 PM, itsukoii said:

is there something the deviloof boys want to tell us ????

he has great taste in music

isnt a pussy (brutal central)

appreciates what infant inhalator is doing / art

curious about doing a homoerotic scene on film

Taking a jab at VK's weak fan-service

btw thanks, this is my fucking band, and didnt know they were coming back out

Exactly a year ago, I began a random hobby: making a list of all visual kei labels that I find. Today, there are 200+ items.

The only problem is that it's in portuguese.

If you can contribute to its growth, let me know.

Download it here.

Why is it that every time I go out getting my hair cut I end up looking like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby for a couple of weeks. 

Edited by Disposable

Not that I would go out of my way to share this but I have been really troubled about "restarting" my (unfortunately) internet-dependent life without any signs of past complexes and headache-inducing questions about my life as it is, . Like the hell, I have been really more of tête-à-tête kind of person (i.e. willing to chat/discuss matters personally instead of letting others hop in whenever they could) rather than "okay, public, now go and see my wonderful/miserable life!!" (talk about irony of posting this here) - person. Do large social mediums a la facebook or similar portals suit my current social activities then? This left me to ponder whether my existence there is solely based on the bandwagon-like necessity, or actually utizilizing this huge social medium X (e.g. facebook, again) to connect with as many folks as I could for being informed about on-topic matters, latest events etc etc..  The former seems to be much more legit in my case: since none of us really bears no flaws in their nature - I am the kind of person who has rather really hard time in trusting. I am very phobic about possible backstabbing scenarios (to the point where my usual circles are, frankly enough, "easily predictable" - i.e. very simple). I could go on and on about my issues as we speak (then again, this thread seems to be DEDICATED for such matters too aside from memes, amirite?), but let's stick to the main focus here:

Should I really just "go along" with this "bandwagon-like necessity" in order to keep my network stable, or risk in losing a lot of "I know, I might care but I don't know whether to trust" people (schoolmates, job colleagues, peeps of the past etc. etc.) by limiting my mediums to mere instant messaging clients instead? This is related to my trust issues to the extent where I usually end up doubting whether someone who befriended me after several IRL/other occasions actually "appreciates" my trust as it is, or uses it for the sake of friend collecting and other unfortunate means. Even the idea of actually abandoning huge mediums (see above) in my situation would lead to my family and friends alienating my current attitude/approaches and eventually causing me to fall down into this "pit" of isolation and eventual insanity (for the record: I am mentally stable person).

I want to apologize for this huge blurb of long goddamn sentences, but this was something that troubled me and "blocked" my flows of thought lately, so I just wanted to spurt out everything I could. I would be really grateful if someone managed to get the gist of my words here >_>

Edited by Alroy

12 hours ago, blackdoll said:

he has great taste in music

isnt a pussy (brutal central)

appreciates what infant inhalator is doing / art

curious about doing a homoerotic scene on film

Taking a jab at VK's weak fan-service

btw thanks, this is my fucking band, and didnt know they were coming back out

agree 100% man

I must have a gullible face or something because it seems like I get all the people with fake IDs coming to my register to buy alcohol lol

um what the heck is happening (in a good way)

4 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

when you start dreaming about mh and mh users....fuck i need to get away for a while

geez okay i'll stop visiting you!

I'm just trying to have a good time and all. Life is going pretty good and then... DEPRESSIONFORNOFUCKINGREASON

Maybe I just need to disconnect from my thoughts for a while and play more FF: ARR...

just went through my old jrock jmetal and vk ipod and Lycaon is str8 pissing on all of em except for Infernal revulsion, shit Hyuna's roll deep and follow me are raping those pussy when comes to hardness and the components of the songs are shit.   gonna clean my dick off with some Infant annihilator and Lycaon

Edited by blackdoll

TIL people still play v62/63 Maplestory Private Servers... So I played the game for the first time since 2009...

It's not the same ; _ ; ... Where are the megaphone spammers, gachapon updates, and "mesos ploxxxxx" messages?

People trolling on HHG w/ Dragon Roar and LudiPQ.

Though, I'm pleasantly surprised people still play it :D. I guess it's not my game anymore.

Everytime I turn around,  another black person is getting senselessly slaughtered by "paid public servants" aka the police. This shit is NOT a coincidence. Racism is dead? Black ppl should "get over" slavery? This country has never been on our fucking side. Centuries of bullshit, and ain't shit changed but the weather. Fuck white supremacy. And fuck anyone who ain't down for the cause.

"I Fear I May Have Integrated My People Into a Burning House" - Martin Luther King Jr.

all along i thought TMGE's song drop was about drop/falling, but it's actually about the hard candy, like lemon drops for example.

my life has been a lie.

.....at least it still works as a clever play on words.

Edited by plastic_rainbow