zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

5 hours ago, plastic_rainbow said:

all along i thought TMGE's song drop was about drop/falling, but it's actually about the hard candy, like lemon drops for example.

my life has been a lie.

.....at least it still works as a clever play on words.

I always thought it was referring to falling as well. Interesting.

*on the floor* :X'D::X'D::X'D::X'D::X'D::X'D:

when you spend hours checking and trying out a list of bands and finally found one that is good enough to consider buying the music for, then their releases are no where to be found :wan-22:

looks like i may be homeless soon! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................................................................................................... fuck

34 minutes ago, Tokage said:

looks like i may be homeless soon! yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................................................................................................... fuck

I'm really sorry to hear that! :,(

it's already being dealt with.............

I would put it in the bed of my truck and go camping everywhere. That is actually such a great idea, I bet one of those could be built for like 80$ or maybe less.

#ambitions

Someone buy me a copy of the Slide House tbqh

8 hours ago, tetsu_sama69 said:

Just let me sleep past 8 am on my days off... please brain just shut the fuck up and let me sleep on Friday and

:cheers:

17 hours ago, violetchain said:

I always thought it was referring to falling as well. Interesting.

i read a translation of it here: https://longdream.wordpress.com/category/lyrics-2/thee-michelle-gun-elephant/

also i just clicked on your lyric blog from you siggy and realized that it was one of the blogs i came upon when looking for tmge/the birthday lyric translations! i was about to write some comments there too~

Edited by plastic_rainbow

^I actually started posting my translations online mainly because I couldn't find very many translations of Chiba's lyrics, so it's good to know that there are more people out there translating his stuff. My Japanese is terrible, so it's always helpful to compare how I interpreted the song with someone who actually knows what he/she is talking about.

His lyrics can be so frustrating because the lines are fairly simple, so it seems like each song should be easy to understand, but most of them just don't make very much sense when you put them together XD