zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

23 minutes ago, Seimeisen said:

I don't recommend using Buyee; their fees are pretty crazy, last time I checked.

Use From Japan. They charge ¥200 + 5% per item (¥200 per item stops after 4 items from the same seller), and once something arrives at their warehouse, you can wait as long as a month to instruct shipments. Which means you can buy from a ton of different CDs from a ton of different sellers (over a period of a few weeks) and have them all sent in the same box. No extra fees for package consolidation.

Okay, thenks ! >< No I have da damn salad and bought 2 Cds over byee .3. 
Well bye bye money >>

im pretty sure i remember para showing me fixer when they first started off and i was like ew what is this

now im deadass obsessed....fixer r fkin amazing

On 6/24/2016 at 4:16 PM, Seimeisen said:

I don't recommend using Buyee; their fees are pretty crazy, last time I checked.

Use From Japan. They charge ¥200 + 5% per item (¥200 per item stops after 4 items from the same seller), and once something arrives at their warehouse, you can wait as long as a month to instruct shipments. Which means you can buy from a ton of different CDs from a ton of different sellers (over a period of a few weeks) and have them all sent in the same box. No extra fees for package consolidation.

thanks for showing me crack

Edited by blackdoll

14 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Okay idk why this qoute thing won't get away anyway:
WTF BUYEE IS THE BIGGEST SHITLOAD SHIT EVER.
First they wanted me to pay 10Euro for the one Single and for the other 8Euro shipping. 
and now after the consolidation they want fckn 21Euros for it.

So I do have to pay more money for 2Cds shipped in one parcel then 2 cds shipped in 2 parcels?

lol bye. Biggest shit ever. 

if u miss me DM me

if you miss my mouth, well i always get shut down

Edited by blackdoll

when tv shows make u sexually frustrated  8)8)8)

omfg im gonna fucking cry, i dont know why this is happening to me. all because it didnt read out of a big fat fucking rush