Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

Too me, Gazette could release a whole sling of mediocre singles, but they never really disappoint me when it comes to their albums (and yes I liked Stacked Rubbish too)

Same here. :)

Looking forward to this album more and more!

I'm kinda surprised at how interesting some of those samples sound. Seems like they did save all the goodies for the album. But we'll see after the release. Ruthless Deed and Untitled are my favorites so far. Psychopath was the least interesting. It's probably one of those simple Discharge-style headbanging songs they have on every album.

omg that dubstep-inspired intro is awesome.

There's a lot of potential here, I'm actually really excited for this new electro-gazette now after falling off the Gazette-bandwagon. Outside of the singles there is a lot of quality music.

MY DEVLI ON THE BED sounds very Manson. Loving the ballad section in the middle as well.

Ruthless Deed has a major dir en grey vibe to it, OBSCURE-like guitars.

HOLY FUCCCCCK.

GAZESTEP

I absolutely LOVE it!

I was all iffy on a new album but I like this new electro Gazette!

They pull it off well.

It sounds like DSS and girugamesh inspired them!

Can't wait to hear full versions of PSYCHOPATH, TOMORROW NEVER DIES and MY DEVIL ON THE BED.

Finally home to be able to listen to the tracks!

I really like the slugdy cult, suicide circus, UNTITLED.. man all tracks are awesome =D

Need to listen to all tracks full, can't tell if there are bad ones, but for now they're all good^^

Glad I pre-ordered it<3

Yeah, it's like the GazettE's version of Girugamesh's MUSIC. I loved MUSIC, but I loved it because it was GIRUGAMESH who pulled this off and it fitted them. not so sure about GazettE though...We'll see when the full album is out.

didn't like dim, didn't like the singles,

but I am kind of interested after the previews,

except for psycopath and following tracks.

Agreeing with Jordan about DSS-Girugameshism of this record

Anyways, I pre-ordered it <3

Pre-review (I know that it won't fit here)

1. Infuse into - Gazette goes dubstep? YEEEAAH :twisted:

2. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB - what will happen when you combine Gazette with Daft Punk? THIS.

3. RED - sounds actually same like the single version, but oh well, can't wait to hear some new surprises...

4. SLUDGY CULT - "Sads - Because" anyone? :lol: anyways, this sounds cool.

5. The Suicide Circus - a nice dance-rock song with filth in the beauty-ish vibes + neat synth (note: not generic)

6. MY DEVIL ON THE BED - Lol, this could be a typical Manson song...sounds fine!

7. Untitled - it's like a dance-poppy version of Guren! NEAT.

8. PLEDGE - typical drama song, sounds fine!

9. RUTHLESS DEED - for some deggers: OBSCURE + THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB + HEAVY GAZESONG = THIS :mrgreen:

10. PSYCHOPATH - hats off to discharge v2! Digging it!

11. VORTEX - a nice danceable gazesong, nothing else to say about this, loving this! (autotune ain't bad neither!)

12. TOMORROW NEVER DIES - I can see some fangirls already paraparaing to this song already , VEERY girugameshy

13. OMEGA - sounds more like an intro than an outro, whatever! This might sound quite cool.

In other words - I am ready for this!

EDIT: where's SHIVER? :emo:

4. SLUDGY CULT - "Sads - Because" anyone? :lol: anyways, this sounds cool.

LOL, so it wasn't me the only one who noticed this. :lol: But yeah, sounds nice anyway.

@the previews the person only forgot track #6 - SHIVER :P

But I don't think there's much differences in the RED & SHIVER (ALBUM ver.), sounds the same to me, don't know if they've re-record them... :o

Btw, glad that many people are positive about this album =D

@the previews the person only forgot track #6 - SHIVER :P

But I don't think there's much differences in the RED & SHIVER (ALBUM ver.), sounds the same to me, don't know if they've re-record them... :o

Btw, glad that many people are positive about this album =D

Most people love their albums, compared to the singles. At least their latest singles anyways.

Pre-review of how I feel about these samples:

1. INFUSE INTO -- Eh. It's cool how they try to do some dubstep...but it's ridiculously poorly produced dubstep so it doesn't really sound that appealing.

2. VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB -- starts off as something I imagine herpes would listen to. It glistens with imagery of lollipops and men in assless chaps until it goes into that standard pop-punk sound I've grown tired of.

3. RED -- Sounds the same, but apparently there have been significant changes. Can't wait to hear what they do!

4. SLUDGY CULT -- there is nothing SLUDGY about this. It sounds like VERMIN with different timing. They could have just put VERMIN on the album...

5. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS -- more electronic sounds. Sounds kinda cool, but I keep getting the vibe that the way things are shaping up...it's just a ridiculously mainstream version of all of their passed music so far

6. SHIVER -- ?

7. MY DEVIL ON THE BED -- The drums are as upbeat as Vamps and as boring. If this song sounds the way the intro is, I'm going to hate life.

8. UNTITLED -- A cheesy ballad. If it sounds like this, it will be known as UNLISTENED.

9. PLEDGE -- Yeah yeah, their best ballad. But it doesn't fit in at all with the album. They should have substituted this for REMEMBER THE URGE.

10. RUTHLESS DEED -- Finally something that gets me EXCITED. This is what I want. Contender for best track already.

11. PSYCHOPATH -- should have just called it Psychosocial.

12. VORTEX -- A very solid song. It will be cool to hear this in the context of the new album.

13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES -- Cool riff! But Ruki kind of kills it...

14. OMEGA -- a closing track? They could have had the chance to close the album with something intense like DIM Scene...and they go with this? Why?

Overall (so far): Unlike other bands...once you've heard a preview (especially one that is 44 seconds long) of a VK song...you know what it's going to sound like. Though I'm sure the GazettE will find ways to make the album enjoyable to an extent, it's just going to be ridiculously boring and a set of loose ends that they really could have taken advantage of. We'll all find out soon enough!

I don't really like how My Devil On The Bed sounds...the "let's record our own Beautiful People cover" thing isn't funny, but all japanese bands insist on doing it...

hey hey calm down with that DeG comment,

this is starting getting out of topic :)

but my comment is for one song of the new album of da gazet, that I like very much :(.

No wonder this album is so goddamn good sounding. The composers are just Uruha and Ruki

Song Composers of TOXIC:

01. INFUSE INTO / RUKI.

02. VENOMOUS SPIDER’S WEB / RUKI.

03. SLUDGY CULT / RUKI.

04. RED / RUKI.

05. THE SUICIDE CIRCUS / RUKI.

06. SHIVER / RUKI.

07. MY DEVIL ON THE BED / Uruha.

08. UNTITLED / RUKI.

09. PLEDGE / RUKI.

10. RUTHLESS DEED / Uruha.

11. PSYCHOPATH / RUKI.

12. VORTEX / RUKI.

13. TOMORROW NEVER DIES / RUKI.

14. OMEGA / Uruha.

Credits to: TheGazette_Vzla

Well,my favorite sample didn't disappoint me.Even if its kind of just an alternative rock song with electronic parts,it's really good.Better than all the singles.

Sign in to follow this