Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

hmmm didn't like the preview that much as it doesn't really show anything I didn't expect.

I mean it was obvious that a part like this would be in the song.

Still looking forward to it though....kinda

Double vocal layering...DUH. I think that song is quite impossible to perform live, but I am waiting for the full version

+ quite kinky cover art.

I am fine with their doings as long as they won't do more songs with high pitched double vocals.

When i read the comments i was like " OMFG ARE THEY BACK?!!?! SOMETHING BEYOND THIS WORLD ?!?! "

But then i listened it, and that's what you guys are soiling yourselves about? CHUGACHUGACHUGABREEBREERAWRHOTTOPIC fuck this

lol you mad

if you still intend to label everything they do as chugga chugga bree bree you should just get out

lol you mad

if you still intend to label everything they do as chugga chugga bree bree you should just get out

Why do you care so much for hater comments?

We are entitled to say what we do think. Period. (ps. as long as it's not personally offensive)

Don't like the preview one bit. But I'll be waiting for the full song nonetheless. They've never disappointed me before.

i'd laugh if after this preview section, they drop a poppy-chorus ala Hageshisa

^ Really? I think it's rather cool.

EDIT: Hmm, sounds a lot better with headphones, weird. I'm starting to like even the preview.

Sounds great, tbh. But then again, the full version might sound completely different. If it sounds similar to the preview, I guess I'll like it. And I don't like the cover art :/

When i read the comments i was like " OMFG ARE THEY BACK?!!?! SOMETHING BEYOND THIS WORLD ?!?! "

But then i listened it, and that's what you guys are soiling yourselves about? CHUGACHUGACHUGABREEBREERAWRHOTTOPIC fuck this

Seriously! Make sweet love with me, darlin'. We're like the same person or something.

It's 15 fucking seconds. Both sides, those loving it and those hating it, need to shut up and just wait. Jesus. You're both as bad as each other.

Don't like the preview one bit. But I'll be waiting for the full song nonetheless. They've never disappointed me before.

This.

I always hate the preview, then end up loving the full song.

Double vocal layering...DUH. I think that song is quite impossible to perform live, but I am waiting for the full version

+ quite kinky cover art.

I am fine with their doings as long as they won't do more songs with high pitched double vocals.

apparently the song is amazing live, and has been performed very well.

oh and the song ends exactly like LOTUS i hear...

Well, not big on the screaming but it's only one part. It sounds pretty unique and cool though, I could get used to this

its going to be beautiful

Furik, to be gay is ok, you cant help it. But please change your avatar :P

Im sure there are many other more fitting boards out there where you can live out your gay fantasies! Please!

its going to be beautiful

Furik, to be a faggot is ok, you cant help it. But please change your avatar :P

Im sure there are many other more fitting boards out there where you can live out your gay fantasies! Please!

1. you can always PM him than open message,

this come as uncalled for and make you look as ugly bully tbh

2. faggot is derogatory, please mind your language.

Sign in to follow this