Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

DIR EN GREY new single "DIFFERENT SENSE" + new preview

The only "source" that I have, is the file on my computer. Guess you'll just have to wait till the single is released to determine if I'm lying or not, I'm ok with that.

I've seen some dumb shit in my days, but I've never heard of anyone hoarding a radio rip as rarez before. Now I've really seen everything.

Not to offend your friend or anything and I do understand you're respecting his wishes....but really? It's a radio rip. It's not like he has the actual single or anything >__>

I know...it is kind of weird. I would rather not question it though...I'm very sorry.

I remember when Dir en grey played Zan at the 3.25 Male Only live, everyone was trying to get the bootleg of it. This guy was hoarding it, and when he finally released it I listened...and it was a TERRIBLE japanese cell phone recording. You couldn't hear anything. that was the low moment for me as a Dir en grey fan lol.

@relentless

is your friend swedish, because i'm p. sure i know who it is then lol

Also yeah people have been having live recordings of DIFFERENT SENSE since it was first played live so it's been around for quite a while now

Quite excited to hear that it's 'different'. Now let's hope it's a 'good' different. While LOTUS was entertaining, it wasn't as amazing as I had hoped it would be from the 1 min preview. Hope they didn't goof with tsumi either, although the original wasn't too interesting a song.

He's gonna, just like how i've been holding out uploading the new Wagdug album.
just like how i've been holding out uploading the new Wagdug album.
holding out uploading the new Wagdug album.

FFFFFFFFFFFF-

Onegaishimasu :(

Also, am I the alone in thinking that Tsumi to Kisei will be better than the original?

No,you're not.Tsumi to batsu is one of my favourite Gauze songs,but I believe they haven't fucked up any of their old songs yet,so I'm actually very hopeful.

^agreed! The band has gotten better since that era, so I have no doubt that they'll make it better!

The original wasn't even that GREAT in the first place imo >_>

Yeah, it's not like the original song was some sort of established signature song or anything

At least not of the same grade as Obscure, by far

The original was AWESOME.

But.. just like how they butchered Hydra and Obscure, i'm sure they'll kill Tsumi to batsu too.

I never cared for original Obscure,so I just don't care about the remake.

And I absolutely love undecided,Hydra -666- and Zan,so I'm expecting this to be good

I liked the remakes of Hydra and OBSCURE a lot. Definitely feel like they butchered ZAN though.

I didn't hate the remake of undecided, but I feel like it was done better the first time. They're both good songs though.

I think a new version of Tsumi to Batsu will be interesting and I'm hopeful for it. Definitely can see it being better.

That's really not impressive at all. And the vocals are just really bad. I wonder what he was thinking when he decided he would go for that style? The growls are really bad and lack EVERYTHING that can make growls good. No power or anything.

Different Sense, that part could invite for a mosh in LIVE oncert

but WTF happening with Tsumi To Kisei? :urg:

I rather take it as a new song than a remake tbh.

Cos that what it is.

Well that's what i can think for these few secs samples.

At least i got some picture.

Could careless with live track, its pointless as always.

WHAT! DIFFERENT SENSE will blow me away, seriously! Like a slap in my fucking face!

The new sample sounds like a completely different song than whats been revealed on their official site, which makes me even more curious.. Wednesday come on!

the growls are actually great. Kyo's wet gutturals are some of the strongest I've heard in metal in all honesty. 2008-2009 they sucked and were absolutely terrible. Now? Great, but still not the greatest. As a vocalist I have always been extremely jealous of Kyos gutturals...I could never get my growls that low.

And Tsumi to Kisei sounds like sludge-y death core? I like that. I like it a lot.

The new sample of DIFFERENT SENSE sounds like a complete mess. I'm not digging it. The other preview sounded awesome though. I'm not sure what to expect now.

I don't care about the other two tracks at all.

Different Sense I don't have an opinion on yet. Tsumi to Kisei reminds me a lot of Warsaw no Gensou for some reason. Red Soil I don't care about, although the preview has given me all the indication I need to know that Kyo doesn't sound terrible.

Tsumi to Kisei reminds me a lot of Warsaw no Gensou for some reason.

I got that vibe too. It's not really a BAD thing...but we've all heard it before so I'm not quite obsessing over it.

DIFFERENT SENSE SOUNDS FUCKING AMAZING.

But the new Tsumi to batsu i'm unsure of. It's ridiculously different.. but I agree with you guys that it sounds like Warsaw no Gensou.

And live track 'Red Soil' meh.

Looking forward to the new album more.

The new sample of DIFFERENT SENSE sounds like a complete mess.

This. I honestly was like "what is this?" when I was listening to the sample.

Tsumi is sludgy as hell and I feel like this song has potential...Kyo guttural growls are pretty meh though. Hope everything else is interesting enough to compensate.

That said, the jury is still out, considering these are only short, low quality samples.

Sign in to follow this