Cristate

キズ(Kizu) new single 黒い雨 (Release 2019.10.29)

キズ announced and played their new single 黒い雨 (Black Rain) at today’s live at TSUTAYA O-EAST. 

Looks are white tuxedos, and song sounds like an anime ending, featuring Lime on acoustic guitar and Lalala’s. 

As as an extent to today’s simultaneous live, I attended O-WEST where they displayed a video about today’s concept. Then acoustic live of Lime (Solo). 4 or 5 songs. We were then invited to exchange our ticket for a surprise O-East full live, two hours later. Everyone was stunned lmao. 

Edited by Cristate

20 minutes ago, Cristate said:

キズ announced and played their new single 黒い雨 (Black Rain) at today’s live at TSUTAYA O-EAST.

it's Kuroi Ame. please don't translate the titles to English unless they have stated it officially

Can't wait! Only sad that I just spent money on CDJapan so I won't be able to buy this right away lol, probably will buy it later with the release of Dimlim's new album

8 hours ago, suji said:

it's Kuroi Ame. please don't translate the titles to English unless they have stated it officially

Thx for this amazing romaji translation. So Kuroi Ame in Japanese, also Black Rain in English. My bad for sharing information. 

Also, as tonight was a big venue but not filmed for DVD or anything, they really let themselves go. Live was wild AF, and Reiki’s hairstyle was F’ed up after like 30 mins from headbanging. Maybe they did Encore but I had to leave before. 15 songs intense AF though. 

Edited by Cristate

I have a feeling this is some environment related song? Like look at that parched grass background. Wild guess they are spreading climate change awareness haha

Edited by 狂気の涙

2 hours ago, Cristate said:

Thx for this amazing romaji translation. So Kuroi Ame in Japanese, also Black Rain in English. My bad for sharing information.

feisty aren't we? 😘 I'm just going by what the band calls it.

38 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

I can't believe you guys are seriously fighting over the single's name 🤦🏻‍♀️

According to the news rules which I actually made myself:

On 11/26/2017 at 6:44 PM, suji said:

Translations to romaji are required mainly for band and release names

You can read the full documentation below and message me if you have any questions or suggestions.

14 hours ago, Cristate said:

Also, as tonight was a big venue but not filmed for DVD or anything, they really let themselves go. Live was wild AF, and Reiki’s hairstyle was F’ed up after like 30 mins from headbanging. Maybe they did Encore but I had to leave before. 15 songs intense AF though. 

They probably not filmed anything because they have already a DVD filmed in more big place (Zepp Tokyo have a capacity of 2000 people VS Tsutaya O-EAST that contain a maximum of 1300 people), so they probably wait for filmed a DVD when they perform in a place more big than Zepp Tokyo [this is my opinion]

Limited edition (4000yen)

jk_kuroiame_shokai.jpg

[CD]
1. 黒い雨
2. BLACK RAIN
3. 銃声
[DVD]
・黒い雨 -Music Clip-

・キズ ホールワンマンツアー「天罰」X「天誅」
 2019.4.7 「天誅」 東京・国際フォーラム ホールC (it's basically gonna be a partial live DVD from their one man tour I believe)
 1. ストーカー
 2. 豚
 3. 平成
 4. 0
 5. 東京

Regular edition (1500 yen)

jk_kuroiame_normal.jpg

[CD]
1. 黒い雨
2. 息のできる死骸

2 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

That price. Yikes. 

Ya it's a bit high but also not really too egregious. The frustrating part is having to buy both versions again to have all the new songs tho lol