Neon

Last movie you saw.

Demonic Toys - Horror movies w/ living toys spook me but this was an entertainingly bad romp with some interesting ideas.

Short! Short! Short! - Korean short film anthology, a story about ghosts eating their own memories, one warped thing inspired by Theseus vs the Minotaur and a thriller based around people making 'artsy' movies getting murdered. I liked it! I really liked it, actually!

Body Melt. Vaguely similar to the earlier works of David Cronenberg, some sweet gore effects and a rather vague plot

My Bloody Valentine (1981 version) - Yep, good slasher movie. The killer is one of my all-time favorite slasher villains looks-wise and the mine setting sets it apart from other holiday-themed slashers

Tales from the Crypt: Bordello of Blood - Ah, good old TftC. A story about a brothel run by vampires. Nice. Also features the usual hurricane of terrible puns by the Cryptkeeper

Metropolis - awesesome german silent film

Man on Wire - Documentary about man how Wire Walked at WTC towers

Cloud Atlas

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Bit long but worth every minute. Might watch again soon.

ah, so it actually was good? meant to watch it too but somehow didn't. guess my cinema budget will now place hobbit and django first...