Neon

Last movie you saw.

Silent Hill Revelation. Meh, as a fan of SH3, I wasn't impressed, but the scenarios were well done, as well as the monsters. Worth watching once, much worse than the first.

Saw this one yesterday. I think the first movie is great, but revelations is just a mess, no tension at all like the first one.

Saw this one yesterday. I think the first movie is great, but revelations is just a mess, no tension at all like the first one.

I was so pissed that the new one sucked. I loved the first one. I walked out of the theater feeling extremely cheated. D<

Blue Velvet is nice indeed. Glad you enjoyed it. Flight was a very mediocre drama so it's definitely not just you. It's basically wasted potential with a truckload of cliches.

yeah, it felt like they were trying REALLY hard to make one of those ~oscar quality~ movies, but it all just felt way too phony for me.

the only things i like in new silent hill, is the principal character, she's beautifull, but I prefert actress of Alessa, who have played in "The Secret" movie.

I have see SAW 3 & 4, and i love it, the storie don't losse her intensity and it's a very good thriller (no gore or horror xD That can be just affraid children)

I'm not sure if this is the right topic for this but I was wondering if anyone knows some good (preferably Asian) music movies? Movies with good soundtracks are okay too. Are there any movies like that anyway?

I've already watched Burst City, Nana and Fish Story.

Two films that I should've probably seen a long time ago... but then again there are so many films out there.

No Country for Old Men (2007)
Suspenseful and atmospheric. Javier Bardem plays the role of the bad guy much better here than he did in Skyfall. He really was this psycho to be very afraid of. However, not all is good. Tommy Lee Jones plays a decent role but his character got boring dialogue... really boring stuff. I know he was supposed to be an old man struggling with himself at some point but it didn't impress me. I thought this side-plot brought the film down a little. Overall it's still good though. 7/10

Trainspotting (1996)
Slightly disappointed with this one. Never felt sympathy for the main character (Ewan McGregor) even though the filmmakers seemed to want this... I think. At some point in the film he experiences nightmarish hallucinations and these were actually very well done. There were several other scenes that I enjoyed very much. Some witty, some funny, some both. The main storyline failed to really grab me though. This leaves me with some very good parts inside of an uninteresting complete picture. 6/10

Inglourious Basterds

this movie was part of my Digibox project , I have lots of movies on Digibox and I start this because I wanna get ride of them and fast. 

I respect Quentin Tarantino as Directetor and after this I do even more , awesome cast and dark humor and good gore.

9/10

The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires

A pretty strange team-up between Hammer and The Shaw Brothers leads to a weird mixture of a vampire movie and a kung-fu movie. Also, Peter Cushing is the only Van Helsing that matters.

I sort of enjoyed it. It's no cinematic treasure, but it's an enjoyable popcorn flick.

Son of Fury: The Story of Benjamin Blake (1942)
With Tyrone Power, George Sanders, Gene Tierney and Frances Farmer this film has a great cast, but the plot is predictable and never really engaging. It's a mediocre revenge film with a clear contrast of good vs. evil and a simple love story. Even though the music is great and the simple story is very charming at times, I still wouldn't recommend it. It's not really bad... in fact I can't really point out where it went wrong exactly but it's just not very memorable. 5/10

Annie Hall (1977)
The character of Woody Allen isn't very likable. He says a few interesting things but there's even more nonsense coming out of his mouth. However, I do like the structure of the film very much. The fact that a character isn't likable is not necessarily a bad thing either. As long as the character is given enough depth and witty dialogue and all that, it's fine by me. But he's a bit too talkative for my liking. Mixed feelings about this one. 6/10

Coraline

Decided to check this one out after watching ParaNorman last year and getting interested in the studio that made both. Really liked it. Didn't think it'd have such a dark and creepy atmosphere.

The Postman Always Rings Twice 

Film Noir movie , not my style but that was not bad at all

7/10

Lincoln, saw it yesterday at the cinema. It was a long movie (I think somewhere around 2 hours and 40 minutes), but it didn't get boring at all. The acting was great, same with the casting and the re-enactment of the storyline was done very well as well. The three bribers were a good addition for a few comical relieves in the mostly very serious plot but it didn't get "too silly" in a way it would ruin part of the plot. I'd definitely recommend this movie if you're a fan of American history or just history in general. People who are not interested in that at all, nor know/like Lincoln will probably be better off skipping this, as you might find it boring.

I didn't see or read the anime, but Death note movie it's for me a great movies ^^

I have see (again) John Carter, I like this movies, I really hope a other one ^^