Neon

Last movie you saw.

Savages

way too long, could've been at least 30 mins shorter and the ending sucked dick

Men In Black 3

My friend forced me to watch this. There were some clichés/predictable scenes but then again there were also some parts that I did not see coming.. and I didn't really like the humor but the plot was still pretty good, a lot better movie than MIB 2. 7/10.

Puncture

Nothing groundbreaking, but very entertaining overall. Chris Evans, the other main actor and the soundtrack (which ends with an amazing Silversun Pickups song) were great. Apparently I do have a thing for these low-budget, indie movies CE is in (I liked Push as well, contrary to the popular opinion which says it sucks).

lots of movies lately

The Island

another movie i watched cause of Scarlett Johansson, but i really liked it. awsome story, Ewan McGregor is a great actor, love the soundtrack! much better then i thought it would be

Crank

as much as i like Jason Statham, i just couldnt get into the movie, first part really made my sick, damn that camera was shaky=p and the rest, dunno just didnt liked it=p

The Black Dahlia

not my kind of movie, slow pace, boring story, just not my thing

Analyze This

Robert deNiro is hilarious as mobster, but the rest just wasnt funny enough, couldnt sit trough the entire movie

The Tunnel

an Australien found footage movie. Really great! good scare effects and it is told as a real documentary which makes it even better

Sherlock Holmes (2009): the sequel (A Game of Shadows) was terrible but I watched this anyway as people assured me it is better. Well, it isn't... it's just as bad. Please don't give this director and the entire crew who worked on this garbage the opportunity to make another film! That would be a complete waste of time and money. There is no tension, there are no interesting characters (and Holmes turned into a parody of the character), it's too flashy, approaches the viewer as a brainless creature, has a lame plot, tries to be interesting but is really boring... this film actually doesn't do anything right at all. Well, the costumes and decors maybe. But you might as well look at photographs of old fashion and architecture. That's definitely more exciting than this film.

Blackboard Jungle (1955): somewhat exaggerated, but still tastefully done, and unavoidably rolls into cliches near the end of the film. But the acting is good, the directing is good and the general plot is amusing. Shows some very nice elements about teacher-pupil relationships (not romantically!) and the rise and downfall of leaders in the classroom and several other things that are still relevant today. Especially recommended to those who enjoy films who take place on schools... but also to anyone else who enjoys good films.

There was a special discount recently at the cinema in the mall, so me and my friend went to see:

The Possession (crappy and boring horror flick)

Expendables 2 (awesomeness!!! 8D)

Saw a few movies these past days, these were the better/okay ones:

The Transporter (Jason Statham = action flick xD)

Cure (nice and slow-burning Japanese thriller/horror)

Smiley (typical teen horror, kinda "so bad it's almost good")

Recently watched/rewatched:

- Mutant Girls Squad (japanese splatter group-project by the dudes who made Tokyo Gore Police, Versus and The Machine Girl)

- Body Bags (anthology horror flick by Tobe Hooper and John Carpenter)

- Rubber (somewhat pretentious meta flick about a rubber tire that kills things)

Yeah, I don't think I really like it either. Did finish it twice, though there was a span of more than a year between when i first saw it and when i rewatched it

Cloud Atlas

Odd confusing film but beautiful. Also a long ass movie, almost 3 hours. I think watching the 2nd time will help understand the connections/themes better.

The Roost - a bit slow, but I guess it's an amusing throwback to the '70s horror movies.

( A 'zombie' movie with only <10 zombies though what now?)

Looper.

Funny scenes, cool parts. The first half of the movie was pretty entertaining (although the whole idea about criminals sent from the future to get executed still seemed quite vague and Rian didn't bother to dig about it deeper; was it only because the big boss wanted to get rid of them without any other substantial reason, or simply to purge the world from the bad guys?), the story then shifted to a 'Rainmaker quest' and it all left me say "EH... What" because apparently it was all about a telekinetic farm kid.................. Bah. Overall, it's not that bad, but the way the movie dragged toward the ending was anticlimactic.

Rewatched Wanted for the 100th time and it's still great. Now planning on rewatching Hocus Pocus tomorrow, it's been quite a while since I last saw it.

Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright) Live Action movie

I kinda liked it... it was a lil' bit boring actually

Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright) Live Action movie

I kinda liked it... it was a lil' bit boring actually

I wanna see this so bad , I weit till DVD is out

and I saw yestoday : No Country for Old Men