Neon

Last movie you saw.

Scoop

funny movie with Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson, Scarlett looks adorable in the film and the story is fun aswell, a movie of Woody Allen, who also plays a magician, really cool

Lovely Molly

really strange horror movie, with a pretty sick ending

Expendables 2

Much better than the first. Plenty of hilarious one liners and satisfying action/violence. I was disappointed with how underused Jet Li was even more so in this sequel, otherwise it's a movie worth seeing.

So the best fighter took a backseat again? I'll be skipping this one then.

Lat film i watched was...............damn, i can't remember, xD.

Truman Show - Damn, how could I miss such an awesome movie, I shoulda watched this sooner.

Truman Show is great indeed. I wasn't expecting it to be that good when I first watched it.

Last one I watched was The Descent (second time). Cabin in the Woods and The Hunger Games are next.

been kinda late with watching "we need to talk about kevin" but hell this was a great movie. flawless actors without exception and that kevin-character is just so incredibly great thought through, how he completely controls everything around him with his mind-games and everyone else is completely clue- or powerless against that...

one of the best movies of the recent years, hands down.

TGjjK5SMbJA&hd=1

if you liked Jim Carrey in The Truman Show, you should watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

awsome movie, best of Carrey

watched VHS last night, didnt even finish it, what a waste of time, they try to tie in with the found footage movies, but it was really making me sick, they move too much, plus the story was boring and not scary at all

if you liked Jim Carrey in The Truman Show, you should watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

awsome movie, best of Carrey

Yeah, Jim Carrey is, without a doubt, my number 1 fave actor. Havent watched that one and Man of the Moon tho. Will give it a shot soon. Thanks~

been kinda late with watching "we need to talk about kevin" but hell this was a great movie.
Silent Hill. epic shit. can't wait for Revelations.
Man of the Moon

Awesome movies! :D

...aaand I still haven't watched anything since I last posted here. xD

Supernatural Activity

a spoof movie of all the found-footage horror movies coming out. i thought it would be fun to watch a spoof movie again, boy was i wrong, not funny at all, stopped after 15 painfully minutes

The Cabin in the Woods

Wanted to like it (because it had a fun concept/idea), but I somehow couldn't get into the vibe.

This was the last one I saw as well and I actually liked it. Well, not so much the first half of it, but by the end I was all excited and stuff. I do think though that the idea could've used a little more work.

the hunger games,

don't know why there was all that fuss about it, i thought it sucked pretty hard, should have focused more on the survival-horror of it instead of all that not so well performed teen-romance... and peter (was that his name?) annoys the hell out of me, i was cheering for that dog-thing to kill him.

liked the cyberpunk-flair of it somehow though...

The Exorcist

...for the first time even, lol. Pretty awesome and exciting stuff, considering it was made so long ago! Gonna watch part 3 soon (skipping part 2 for now; heard that one sucks real bad).

Martha Marcy May Marlene

I spent the entire movie waiting for *something* to happen and but by the end it was all over the place. The plot was clear but there was so much that could've used just a little more explanation. Eh.

I spent the entire movie waiting for *something* to happen and but by the end it was all over the place. The plot was clear but there was so much that could've used just a little more explanation. Eh.

Looks like I'm not the only one left wanting more. xD The reviews I'd read about it were really good so I sat down to watch it with high expectations but it was all just a bit boring really.