Neon

Last movie you saw.

Park Chan-Wook's Thirst

probably the best vampire movie I've ever seen though I haven't really seen many.

The Dark Knight Rises

Awesome, epic, beautiful, worthy closure to a cool trilogy of films. Had some boring parts tho but it's forgivable.

The best part was

Scarecrow as the judge

plus the fact that after 20 minutes the camera turns into a normal movie and not the shaky handcam as it was in the first two, weird...

Yeah, it's like "...okay, what's the point of calling it [REC] then?" :lol: (though I thought that scene was fun)

My last movies, since I was in a [REC] mood: Quarantine & Quarantine 2

Wow. It's been a long time since I've seen such a straight-up almost-literal remake like Quarantine. With that said, it was completely unnecessary, since if I wanna experience this story I'll just watch the original that I already love. xD Actually, the 2nd part wasn't bad. I liked the new environment (plane/airport). It was average but watchable horror.

I thought I would be the only one here who disappointed sooo much with REC 3. Seriously, why with those mediocre cast / acting. And then yeah, after the first 20 minutes the camera turned into your daily horror-movie-shoot. This is, so far, the worst movie I've watched this year.

But hopefully the 4th series (Apocalypse) will be the sequel / continuation of REC 2. (which I believe, the virus will start spreading all over the town)

The best part was

Scarecrow as the judge

Haha, yesss

But hopefully the 4th series (Apocalypse) will be the sequel / continuation of REC 2. (which I believe, the virus will start spreading all over the town)

I really have hope in the 4th movie because: 1. it will be directed by the other dude (they directed the first two together, then one made the 3rd and the other will make the 4th), 2. they say it'll be the most brutal/extreme [REC] film. xD

I really have hope in the 4th movie because: 1. it will be directed by the other dude (they directed the first two together, then one made the 3rd and the other will make the 4th), 2. they say it'll be the most brutal/extreme [REC] film. xD

Brutal only wont help this movie any better, I hope it will also back to the first person Camera shooting with more thrilling, surprising, and horrifying scenes.

Just watched Uzumaki (Spiral) btw. Another crap horror movie. (- -!!)

It had nice visuals though

but yeah the Uzumaki manga is like 10000x better

THIS.

My last movie: Seven Blood-Stained Orchids

Nice old-school Italian thriller/giallo.

It had nice visuals though

Definitely.

By the way, do you guys have any horrifying horror movie recommendation? the one which would make my heart jump as REC 1 did.

^ Dunno, maybe Grave Encounters or Martyrs? The first one is in a similar style to [REC] (i.e. handheld camera) and pretty creepy. The second one is like a regular horror/thriller but remains the only film to this day that I tried to watch for the 2nd time two times even, but always chicken out and shut it off, haha (then again, others say it's no big deal). Oh, and maybe try The Descent, pretty nice and scary claustrophobic horror!

Thanks dude, I've already watched Grave Encounter, it was really good, a simple nice indie movie. Imma definitely give Martyrs and The Descent a try soon. Thanks again! :3

The Descent is so good! Gave me the creeps for days. I've been meaning to rewatch it for a while, now seems like a good chance to do it.

Kind of bummed to hear the comments regarding [REC] 3 though... I think I'll still watch it, only with no expectations whatsoever. Since I'm still in a horror films loop, I'm gonna try Martyrs and Grave Encounters as well.

Grave Encounters started for me as a great film, but the end was a total bummer, thought they could have done so much more with it, the setting is perfect

also the Paranormal Activity 4 trailer is online, did anyone see it yet? after 3 i was pretty much done with the series, but after seeing the trailer i did became curious again=p

watched Labyrinth yesterday, i saw it as a child and had some bad memories of it, didnt liked it at all, but watching it now made it much more fun, amazed at how good the puppets were

Missing in Action

This is my first Chuck Norris movie and its kick ass , one man kills all :)

^...damn I forgot to watch that :D

Puss in Boots! Lol. And about half of "This Must Be The Place", which was too depressing for my already bad mood after all. I need to try it again some other time...

Puss in Boots certainly wasn't depressing. Not so interesting either though.

Control

Biography movie of joy division singer ian curtis ,

well done movie shooted all black and white

Total Recall (2012)

Good but predictable. Some the action scenes are staged nicely though especially the elevator fight. I haven't seen the original one so I can't say which is better.

Control

Biography movie of joy division singer ian curtis ,

well done movie shooted all black and white

If you liked the movie (imho it was quite mediocore), you should try 24 Hour Party People too.

On:

Oslo, 31. August

He's just not that into you

watched it for Scarlett Johansson, god she looks hot in the movie, but overal pretty fun movie

lots of familair faces in it, Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Justin Long and jennifer Connelly to name a few

Midnight FM

Amusing, though somewhat unknown korean thriller.

The Nanny Diaries

movie with Scarlett Johansson, the reason i watched it, pretty funny story and some nice acting. and Scarlett looked hotttt again=p

TED

Fanny but noting special , if you like Family Guy type humor you gonna like it