SilverEspeon__

YOHIO new single "「My Nocturnal Serenade」" release

Thought for sure you would’ve posted about this the moment it was announced, lol. Yet you decided to post it on a day where people were less inclined to take you seriously. Oh well.

To comment on the topic itself, I don’t have much to say about it. I’ll wait until tomorrow and see.

Btw, why all the sarcasm towards this user whenever they post stuff? (I don’t just mean this one time, I mean in general) None of you seem to really care about what they post, yet you feel the need to tell them how much you dont care? Not defending them, but I just think it’s weird? I don’t know, maybe I’m the weird one here for not undertstanding the reason for it...

Edited by AmberCrystal17

1 hour ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

Btw, why all the sarcasm towards this user whenever they post stuff? (I don’t just mean this one time, I mean in general) None of you seem to really care about what they post, yet you feel the need to tell them how much you dont care? Not defending them, but I just think it’s weird? I don’t know, maybe I’m the weird one here for not undertstanding the reason for it...

I'm pretty sure some accounts on here are sarcasm/meme bots running bad AI. 

I think it’s about time to employ a straight to the bin philosophy on western vk on this board. It’s shit and largely irrelevant and everyone other the one person making all these yohio accounts knows it. It might’ve been exciting seven or six years ago when we didn’t know where it could go, but I think it’s already pretty decisively proven that all these bands outside of Japan are not going anywhere commercially or artistically, and even gossipping about these idiots is giving them the attention which they’ve done nothing to deserve.

1 hour ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

This. I can't say I'm a fan of Yohio because I've listened to literally only one of his songs (and it wasn't this one) and I barely know anything about the guy. Moreover, I know pretty much nothing about this user except they seem to like Yohio (and I know about that thread from a while back). Also, I spent a while in that recent Yohio thread and I noticed loads of people being really snarky. Don't you think maybe the reason these threads keep coming back is because no-one takes them seriously?

"Why do people hate Yohio?"

"bEcAuSe He SuCkS"

Just seems a bit silly to me.

2 hours ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

@Gesu Yohio has a bad reputation in this forum, plus his followers seem to be more on the naive side which  brings out all the troll-y, snarky behaviour from the old bitches here at MH. They live off the life energy of purer vk fans and will pounce at the first opportunity to rip these younglings open. Pro tip:  if you ignore them they are mostly harmless. Safe browsing ✌🏼🏼

might have something to do w/ the fact half of the yohio stan team posters feel like sock puppet accs as well 

I just want to come in and say that I’m not the original user of this account.

She gave me control of this account after she ”left” and I’m only using it to post news about YOHIO and DISREIGN with it.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was making new accounts just to cause drama. But I am not the one making them.

I’m just here to share news. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Would also appreciate it if all of you could stay on topic.

Edited by SilverEspeon__

5 hours ago, AmberCrystal17 said:

Btw, why all the sarcasm towards this user whenever they post stuff?

the comment above had a 「re: Demo ver.」 in a shape of a full thread which has imprinted into the way their comments are perceived on here jsyk

1 hour ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

Would also appreciate it if all of you could stay on topic.

which is: all your threads belong to toasted waffles and you know it hunny

3 hours ago, SilverEspeon__ said:

I just want to come in and say that I’m not the original user of this account.

#surejan. Just like @AmberCrystal17 and a couple others gave you their ips.

Y'all be civil. Any more bullshit from this thread and there will be consequences.

27 minutes ago, Ro plz said:

BatAAr appearing on the Tekken 7 soundtrack would disagree with you bro lmaoooo

I'm not sure if trolling or not, but i'll bite

Fair fucks to them for that, although it doesn't looke like the manchild audience was much captivated by them when their pinned tweet about the new song has a whopping 73 likes and 28 retweets ( and make sure to take out the ones from the band itself, so deduct about -5 on them retweets. ) Even on youtube it's not really setting the world on fire at 21k views in three months. Also how's the touring going by the way? Let me check what's going on their OHP... Oh! Absolutely nothing. Actually, how come a band that broke through 500k with one video hasn't had a one-man in their own city hmm... oh it's probably because most of the views came from Rajesh and Sanjay at the bot factory Mumbai. Maybe they should tour there.  I mean they did perform at free festivals tho for what most certainly was for no pay. Shitty western vk is a like plant that is able to synthesise flopping into energy and thrive, or at least one of the members is lucid enough to give a handy to a mate organising tours and get along with Morrigan, who are playing at the dome right now I gather? 

The only difference between these awful western vk bands from Scandinavia and your shitty local band is that it's extremely easy to get something going that gives the impression that shits happening when in fact it is not. There's always an anime convention in need of an act to fill up space, and when the scene is so small and your friends are the ones bringing these Japanese bands you get your band to warm them up for them no problem, but when we really bring it down to any real parameter of achievement I would like for someone to point out the size of the crowd they can pull, the record label they're associated with ( the one your dad gave you doesn't count ) and the parity between followers and likes on social media. 

DISREIGN put out some banggers so I was still hopeful but the last single was awful and now YOHIO is changing focus to this junk.... rip